Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2016 7:23 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ahh, the wonders of floppy discs.

...but what in the FUCK just happened?

This is pretty hard to find and now I see why xD

Best part was the shibari at the end with good attention paid to the prof's wife's cute socks; most of the rest didn't really deliver as titilation
Mar 10, 2017 9:12 PM

Mar 2016
That was some epic engrish right there
Apr 14, 2017 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
The music at the very beginning made me think I was watching Terminator, lol. The English dub is terrible by the way. Norikazu's dad seemed pretty chill though.
Nov 23, 2020 9:29 AM

Aug 2020
I like the animation and the art style but most H scenes were way too short. I'm not really fond of this plot. Seems like a very badly set up Isekai with a mix of fantasy, magic, other dimensions and WW2 timetravel.

The soldier on Midori was the only noteworthy H scene in this entire episode and even that wasn't really good in my opinion.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youjuu Sensen Adventure Kid Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 14, 2017

3 by inim »»
Apr 5, 2021 10:48 AM

Poll: » Youjuu Sensen Adventure Kid Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 14, 2017

2 by inim »»
Apr 5, 2021 8:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.