Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2016 3:24 PM

Sep 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aw, I wish we could have seen what that queen bee shoujo could do before she got boxed.

It's good to see them being better prepared than the first time the shit hit the fan

Giraffe shoujo down!! wasn't a great design IMHO so great job killing it quickly

You're gonna get it now Himeji. The end is near
[align=center][/align]
Mar 4, 2017 3:17 AM

Mar 2015
I honestly have no idea wtf was going on, but for some reason I liked it and kept on reading it... it feels like a guilty pleasure non-harem manga series to me. The whole time travelling thing really sucked me in, especially the part where villains turned ally thing (the dolls) is just my thing.

And my favorite part is that how Kii's future self won't tell him his future fiancee, but spoiled him that he will break up with his crush lol. Spoiler alert dude... but I like that part.

Dec 20, 2018 9:04 PM

May 2016
Med student Ren notifies the hospital and his ship with Yoruka finally resumes its sailing.

They're saving everyone they can on the way and Kogami teased those kids who were curious about the future much to Natsuki's eventual disappointment lol

Turns out that the tiny kid was another Wataru. Strange.

Mar 8, 3:40 AM
May 2018
I just want to see Himeji burn, it's funny seeing the reaction of the guys in this timeline to all the crazy shit happening.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 63 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Aug 8, 2019

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 60 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Apr 30, 2020

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 46 Discussion

Natrius - Jul 31, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 48 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

4 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 49 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.