Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 6, 2016 6:53 PM

May 2012
This didn't really get cleared up with this episode. Leila's seems to be an ability to turn back time. But i couldn't quite figure out what the Hyuuga brothers' was supposed to be, especially not Akito's.
May 7, 2016 6:32 PM
Jul 2014
I could be way off, but I believe Shin's geass was to end people's suffering through death. Similar to how LeLouch's worked, I don't Akito has a geass (I apologize, hadn't watched the other episodes recently), it was just Shin "commanding" Akito to die, like they showed in the flashback. Whenever he hears Shin telling him to die, it kind of triggers it again. I believe it affects the other Knightmare pilots as well because their brainwaves are somewhat linked.
May 28, 2016 12:38 AM

Feb 2013
Geass in here still the same, it is just made a point that geass is alien in nature from human,
it contain power of hive mind to give trait to certain human , actually it is already portrayed by parent story, that human will is the one that give geass, or outsider, or both of them.
Leila power is control the mind power, to transfer consciousness over many people, and in turn made it easier to control, i think, so it is not leila transfer to the past but mind it is.

idk, someone please clarify it.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon."
Nov 29, 2016 2:37 PM
Nov 2016
benriya said:
Geass in here still the same, it is just made a point that geass is alien in nature from human,
it contain power of hive mind to give trait to certain human , actually it is already portrayed by parent story, that human will is the one that give geass, or outsider, or both of them.
Leila power is control the mind power, to transfer consciousness over many people, and in turn made it easier to control, i think, so it is not leila transfer to the past but mind it is.

idk, someone please clarify it.

I understood that the " Observator " is related to World of C, Jupiter etc... But it is more than that (if you add me we'll can converse about it) but i didn't really understand how the world is build with ? Here is my questions :

As she said " Humans don't diserve such a power, the geass, they diserve to disapear ", does the Observator gift the geass to an human ? (maybe the skull was the first immortal human that possesed the geass and because of age he turned into bones but still alive.)

Is the universe living because conscious creatures are born. And they watching or declaring it ? Or the humans created unconsciously the Global Conscience then turnet the universe into an " Spiritual " or " Conscious made " dimension ?

For Leila, let's remember that a Geass is the reflect of the deep will of an human, like a wish. Leila is an exeption because in front of example Lelouch, she hasnt an hate for world, she has a good will for the world and that's explain how his geass is Blue, because it's an gentle geass. I'll go even more far, she obtained a Godly Geass, she can transport consciousness and even body if the love link is strong where the people want's to go at this moment throught space and time itself. She is connected to space and time too. We can, with all of this pretend that people who want's good things for everybody obtains a Superior Geass that even counter others.

Contact me at my Facebook or Email address : Half Navden or zergon68@gmail.com
Jan 2, 2019 10:44 AM
Apr 2018
I feel the 5 ova is suck,the fight is good but about the geass hmmm and R2

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito Final - Itoshiki Monotachi e Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 26, 2016

137 by sharosharo »»
Jul 25, 1:01 AM

» Question about Code Geass Akito the Exiled (Spoiler)

AliyyMashhur - Dec 22, 2016

5 by 456201921 »»
Jan 19, 2018 1:14 PM

» When does this movie or ova takes place ?

Meteoroid - Oct 12, 2016

2 by SpaghettiSpike »»
Oct 12, 2016 8:50 AM

» Did it really air?

Tr1cksterpuck - Feb 27, 2016

16 by jgomezg »»
Apr 26, 2016 8:57 PM

» First 10 Minutes

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

4 by Miya190 »»
Feb 17, 2016 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.