Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2016 12:08 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Meh that felt underwhelming. In the end, she got her feelings across but I think the chemistry feels rather rushed and wasn't exciting. Plus, Mikage's role is still pretty much similar to before.

I wish this series was a bit longer. At least she is honest with herself toward the end though.
Mar 4, 2016 11:43 PM

Jul 2014
Didn't like how in the last few chapters Mikage became so whiny and emotional. It's very off-putting.

I thought the first half or so was pretty good but was disappointed in the direction the story went in the later chapters. Thought it would end better than it did. It was definitely rushed.
Apr 28, 2016 7:16 AM

Jun 2015
I agree that it was very rushed. But because it was only 11 chapters, my guess is that the first few chapters got awful feedback so the publishers told Matsuri Hino that she only has a few chapters to end it which is why it was so badly rushed. I think this is more obvious because the first half I felt was pretty decent so you can see how quickly it went down hill.

Hinos artwork will always be fantastic though. Im not a fan of bishie stuff at all to be honest, but her drawings of Mikage(who, lets be honest, is just a complete copy and paste of Yuki from vampire knight) were always beautiful!
Dec 1, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2016
And so her master loves her in the same way. That was shocking. Maybe because she reminds him a lot of his late wife.

And Mahito likes her as well. She sure is surrounded by old guys though with goodlooking looks.

But yeah it was a bit rushed. In the end whoever wants that seed wasn't revealed. Just who was the traitor within the SVC.

Scooty-Bby said:
Hinos artwork will always be fantastic though. Im not a fan of bishie stuff at all to be honest, but her drawings of Mikage(who, lets be honest, is just a complete copy and paste of Yuki from vampire knight) were always beautiful!

OMG! I totally agree that she is a copy paste of Yuki! I can't help but see Yuki whenever I see her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuriken to Pleats Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

1 by Vaiketime2025 »»
Aug 4, 2016 7:53 AM

Poll: » Shuriken to Pleats Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2015

5 by Vaiketime2025 »»
Aug 4, 2016 7:41 AM

Poll: » Shuriken to Pleats Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

4 by Vaiketime2025 »»
Aug 3, 2016 4:05 PM

Poll: » Shuriken to Pleats Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 4, 2016 12:02 PM

Poll: » Shuriken to Pleats Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 3, 2016 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.