Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2015 2:51 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn that was intense! Really loved the action in this episode, and what an ending!

Really love how the Yamato looks completely different yet so original! Let's see what the last episode will offer us!
Jan 21, 2016 6:18 PM

Nov 2013
This Aga guy is really stupid. He says, he doesn't want to oppose the Selene military. What did he think, that they were building a battleship for? And in the end he betrays his friends. Again.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 5, 2022 2:38 PM
Oct 2021
TheBigGuy said:
This Aga guy is really stupid. He says, he doesn't want to oppose the Selene military. What did he think, that they were building a battleship for? And in the end he betrays his friends. Again.

They built that ship because it was the only ship they've got the schematics for.
He did not betray anyone, he chose to be an unsung hero who deliberately got himself caught to be interrogated so he could give the wrong intel and give time to the others.
Mar 5, 2022 2:43 PM
Oct 2021
I am more angry at the MC.
- Anyone who stays risks of getting caught in a scheme of relauching a galactic scale war, which we could even be executed for. So anyone who wants to leave please do it now.
- Well I'm leaving then.
- You coward, now I'm gonna punch you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamato 2520 Episode 3 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 10, 2015

1 by Fuseteam »»
May 1, 2022 7:26 PM

Poll: » Yamato 2520 Episode 1 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 10, 2015

0 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.