Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2015 1:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So it turned out that Mitsuo was testing them. Should of known but that very last panel felt a bit underwhelming. And with that, the series ends. I was hoping they would do another marriage there D:
Jan 1, 2015 5:07 PM

Sep 2011
I was hoping they would get married there too. The grandmother's plan was good. I wanted her to reveal to him that she was her daughter and see more development and reaction to that too.
May 14, 2017 3:05 PM
Jun 2012
great manga, although the "i'm not actually my dad's daughter" thing was handled super terribly. like. the series REALLY heavily implies her mom was always in love with amakusa and not her dad, and her dad was just in terrible unrequited love with her for his entire marriage, as he raised a child who wasn't even his, until he died. like that is a SHITTY thing to do to a guy and she cares for all of about two minutes. like she ASSURES amakusa that her mother loved him and would have gone back for him. that is CRAZY. does she just not care about her dead father at all????? i wish that whole element was never there because it was barely relevant (she doesn't even tell him) and learning your parents never loved each other is EARTH SHATTERING and the mangaka treated it like nbd.

i felt it being a plan at the end but it was a little fucked up like. he was legit abt to marry her grandma. i would have immediately given up on him if he told me he was leaving me out of some misguided sense of duty to my grandma. like. bud. what the hell

i thought i'd end up disliking the grandma bc that was extreme but the way the plan was explained at the end was really well done. when she was talking to hassaku like "wtf dude u almost MARRIED me" it was like. Tru

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Venus Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

1 by inzaratha »»
Jan 1, 2015 4:38 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Venus Chapter 38 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 1, 2015 12:55 AM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Venus Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2014

1 by inzaratha »»
Aug 9, 2014 3:32 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Venus Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2014

2 by inzaratha »»
May 17, 2014 5:05 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Venus Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

2 by inzaratha »»
Mar 2, 2014 12:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.