Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2014 6:42 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kei & Yui doing Beach Volleyball , enough said ...
Only problem is they don't even know what it is or how to play it. This should be most amusing.

May 24, 2019 9:36 PM

Aug 2015
Dumb episode, it's mostly fanservice. Some nice shots of exercising and sweat, a bit of yuri posing, but not enough of anything to be actually titillating. Maybe it was more effective in 1996, but the core of this episode is on exercise and training - not even the mission. Recycled animation. Meh
Feb 9, 2020 9:13 PM

Apr 2014
lol i thought they killed the guy that trained them

but yeah this ep i enjoyed all the training they did lots of good shots of both of them

with that said next ep reminds me of a ep from the original but maybe thats what they was going for but will have to just watch and find out
"one step at a time"
Mar 7, 10:01 AM
Feb 2022
I knew the guy invented that story. At least Kei, and Yuri catched the criminal.

Spanish translation:
Sabía que el tipo inventó esa historia. Al menos Kei y Yuri atraparon al criminal.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dirty Pair Flash 3 Episode 5 Discussion

Hawksman - Aug 2, 2014

4 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 7, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Dirty Pair Flash 3 Episode 4 Discussion

Hawksman - Aug 2, 2014

4 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 7, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Dirty Pair Flash 3 Episode 2 Discussion

Hawksman - Aug 2, 2014

3 by Kristiwazhere »»
Nov 14, 2022 12:39 AM

Poll: » Dirty Pair Flash 3 Episode 1 Discussion

Hawksman - Jul 10, 2014

1 by glassknuckles »»
May 24, 2019 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.