Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2009 5:02 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm glad she apologized and sort of realized he's just the overly nice type. It seems like the mangaka did a lot of research on ice skating. I really like how fluid all the motions are.

BEGINNER
Jun 16, 2009 4:10 AM

May 2009
I WISH THEY'D NEVER HEALED

Haha great seeing Masaki looked like she snapped when Saaya pissed her off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2009 7:23 AM

Mar 2008
Really the whole timing was just terrible for Saaya. A casualty of Masaki being incredibly pissed. The apology was a good step, but hard to believe that will just set everything right. It'll probably take some time to make up for how far that set their 'friendship' or whatever you want to call it back.

Should be interesting to watch Masaki's progression. She has so far to go in order to make it to her goal. It'll probably be accomplished since she is the main character but it will be something to see. She'll definitely need some help and to keep that determination high.
Jun 17, 2009 9:41 AM

May 2008
I just hope that the situation with Saaya won't be the main theme for another ten chapters, because I don't really like her... Well, I'll just have to get to appreciate her role in the manga. : )
I have high hopes for the next chapter, because it kind of HAS to introduce something/someone new, because we've got the situation straightened out, and a time skip would be highly unrealistic. I believe in the mangaka, 'cause everything played out well up to now. ^^
Jun 17, 2009 10:02 PM

Dec 2007
FlareKnight said:
It'll probably take some time to make up for how far that set their 'friendship' or whatever you want to call it back.

"Rivalry" but yeah, hard to tell if it'll be that simple. Still, Masaki IS a very straightforward girl who wears her emotions on her sleeve, so Saaya may have seen it pretty obviously actually.
Jun 22, 2009 12:49 AM

Nov 2008
Yay, the Gary Stu is gone! Now time for the MasakiXSaaya yur--!

*shot*

Really, though. Knowing how manga plots sometimes go, I'm assuming that there will be something that will give Masaki the opportunity to jump through those ranks. *rolls eyes*
Jul 27, 2009 5:06 AM

Apr 2009
... It was childish of her to take it out in Saaya in that way ... It was solved rather quickly but, well... The plot must go on.

It will be nice to see how Masaki will pass her test.
Jan 4, 2013 8:16 PM

Feb 2008
7 really don't see how this manga can have a proper ending with only 3 chapters left given the way the story is going. Unless they plan to coast over the next several months of training and just hit the highlights of the story.
Jun 3, 2019 7:08 PM

Jun 2014
After Masaki took her anger out on Katakura, she ended up apologizing, and now wants to enter in the championships. Even though her coach has warned her that there isn't enough time for her to get that good, Masaki refuses to take no for an answer, and wants to achieve the impossible.

Jun 23, 2019 12:31 PM
Aug 2018
Didn't expect Masaki to turn into such a jealous bitch.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 7 Discussion

FlarisKnight - Jun 9, 2009

6 by tr25a3 »»
Jun 23, 2019 12:13 PM

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 11 Discussion

VanceFiniraldi - Sep 1, 2011

8 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 4, 2019 1:42 PM

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 10 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Aug 14, 2009

9 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 4, 2019 1:04 PM

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 9 Discussion

adamantine - Jul 26, 2009

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 3, 2019 7:27 PM

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 6 Discussion

adamantine - Jun 8, 2009

4 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 3, 2019 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.