Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

July. 13 new news if Omega will be replaced by the Sailor Moon and other new rumors omega replaced by Marvel's Avengers anime

New
good news but not sure i just hear this from other forums they gona replaced saint seiya omega to Sailor Moon. another rumors seiya omega gona replaced by Marvel's Avengers anime
Jan 10, 2014 7:06 AM

Jun 2012
i gona said again i not sure about this news if is true or fake i hear from other forums if that true Sailor Moon gona back in anime again in new season or new heroin

lets hope that new Sailor Moon not gona ruin by Toei like did in saint seiya omega.

new Sailor Moon gona realise in july the end of anime saint seiya omega

http://sailormoon-official.com/information/20147.php
salvationhopeJan 10, 2014 10:50 PM
Jan 10, 2014 8:44 AM

Jun 2012
if we lucky maybe we can get both Sailor Moon and new anime saint seiya or new omega season 3 maybe not. or they realise only Sailor Moon.
Jan 10, 2014 11:22 AM

Jul 2013
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WTF.

I hope Saint Seiya stays. Fuck Sailor Moon.
Jan 10, 2014 4:09 PM

Apr 2008
I want both.
Jan 10, 2014 10:53 PM

Jul 2013
What the fuck toei thinking if i was them i want new saint seiya anime or season 3 of omega Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Fuck you Toei.
Jan 11, 2014 7:18 PM
Mar 2011
Omega should end and they should work on one of the other ss series.
Jan 16, 2014 5:31 PM

Apr 2008
Sailor Moon is in July.

Won't Omega end earlier (95 eps?)? It might be replaced by an entirely different show?
Jan 16, 2014 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
With the current pace in Saint Seiya Omega, I wouldn't be surprised to end until then.
The opponents are too weak, they last at most two episodes and let's face it, Subaru is 99% Hades, maybe that fight with last 4 episodes.
Jan 16, 2014 9:19 PM

Oct 2011
Aww NO!!! Can't they put Sailor Moon and Avenger's series on another time-slot.
Jan 28, 2014 9:45 AM

Jun 2012
Hm... This isn't really news directly related to Omega, but...

There are two Toei anime starting in April, Avengers and Majin Bone, but both are Tv Tokyo, not Asahi, so they won't be replacing Omega. There's also a rumor that Toriko will be ending in March, and supposedly the last few episodes have adapted more chapters than usual, which backs that up. Basically, this means that there's nothing announced from Toei that could take Omega's position.

However, Omega's timeslot, before Digimon, was used for reruns though, so there's always the chance they're just going back to that if Omega ends this season.
Jan 28, 2014 10:29 PM

Sep 2012
I hope this is true.

Seriously.
I so hope Toei wll bury Omega. New Sailor Moon ? Eh, I'm in.
I can't stand this insult to all anime anymore.
Feb 7, 2014 4:46 AM

Jan 2008
Wasn't the new Sailor Moon anime scheduled to only appear as streamed worldwide in internetz and not having an actual slot in tv? That's what I heard.

As for SSO - I'm 15 episodes behind, but given that this anime is mediocre at best, I won't cry when it ends. They could invest their munnies in something better.
Feb 7, 2014 5:42 AM

Jun 2012
Ciara said:
Wasn't the new Sailor Moon anime scheduled to only appear as streamed worldwide in internetz and not having an actual slot in tv? That's what I heard.

As for SSO - I'm 15 episodes behind, but given that this anime is mediocre at best, I won't cry when it ends. They could invest their munnies in something better.

Lets hope that stupid toei not ruin story of Sailor Moon like did in saint seiya omega.

i still like omega but i still hate they did to my favorite characters.

>:D i very mad now they better not ruin Sailor Moon.
Feb 7, 2014 9:36 AM

Sep 2012
I do think that Toei care more about Sailor Moon than Saint Seiya Omega.
Feb 7, 2014 10:54 AM

Jun 2012
Arlia said:
I do think that Toei care more about Sailor Moon than Saint Seiya Omega.

I hope so there many remake they ruin that studio toei like other new season digimon and other animes

i not gona hope up if they drawing about Sailor Moon is good them what about story.

i think toei gona change story of Sailor Moon like they did in saint seiya and not follow original story they gona make own story.
Feb 7, 2014 11:38 PM

Sep 2012
Ruin the toei ? It's not something like Omega that's going to hinder their finances.
With only One Piece and Precure they'll keep standing.
Feb 8, 2014 1:01 AM

Jun 2012
Arlia said:
Ruin the toei ? It's not something like Omega that's going to hinder their finances.
With only One Piece and Precure they'll keep standing.

why there rumors they drawing so good in One Piece and Precure because dress are not armor

armor need more budget to draw. simple dress and simple cloth dont need more budget easy to balance the money. new prettycure drawing is not good if you watch carefully Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!! you will notice the problem .

background of tree not fix you saw in episode 1 princess prettycure flying find a friend.

simple dress cannot see problems but some times there problem in surrounding.

in One Piece to there small problem in background i forgot what is episode that.

toei sometimes they maintain budget and put some nasty drawing in all anime but not always they put this to all they anime they creat only some times.

i start to worry about Sailor Moon even drawing is good i sure they gona put nasty drawing or nasty story not part of Sailor Moon or they gona become like prettycure story to oh god idont like it if they copy prettycure story go nowhere.
salvationhopeFeb 8, 2014 2:27 AM
Feb 8, 2014 6:40 AM

Sep 2012
When did I say that they're making something great with the animation of Precure or One Piece ?
Precure, One Piece, or this shit of an anime : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/441483Sanstitre.jpg .
All the three of them don't put a large burden on the Toei, cost-production wise.
But the amount of money they're getting from One Piece and Precure is somewhat incredible.
With a smaller scale, they're doing the same thing with Omega.

To summarize, my point is Toei with this kind of show isn't even making an anime to do something great in the first place. They're just mass producing money.

I don't think it'll be the case with Sailor Moon. They have Precure as a long running magical girl show, so I'm hoping something else from them.
Feb 8, 2014 7:33 AM

Jun 2012
Arlia said:
When did I say that they're making something great with the animation of Precure or One Piece ?
Precure, One Piece, or this shit of an anime : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/441483Sanstitre.jpg .
All the three of them don't put a large burden on the Toei, cost-production wise.
But the amount of money they're getting from One Piece and Precure is somewhat incredible.
With a smaller scale, they're doing the same thing with Omega.

To summarize, my point is Toei with this kind of show isn't even making an anime to do something great in the first place. They're just mass producing money.

I don't think it'll be the case with Sailor Moon. They have Precure as a long running magical girl show, so I'm hoping something else from them.

in first time i agree with you i think that to you reading my mind.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.