Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2013 12:28 AM

Jul 2013
I've tried multiple times to set an avatar picture so my forum posts don't look so baarreee. Everytime, it says that I'm not within the 100 pixel limit and that my file is too big. I shrunk down my file size and the smallest it would get to is 78kb and MAL won't accept it. I don't really know how to change all the details so could someone please help?
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Sep 25, 2013 1:01 AM
Sep 2013
anime-cat said:
I've tried multiple times to set an avatar picture so my forum posts don't look so baarreee. Everytime, it says that I'm not within the 100 pixel limit and that my file is too big. I shrunk down my file size and the smallest it would get to is 78kb and MAL won't accept it. I don't really know how to change all the details so could someone please help?

78KB refers to filesize. This is demanding a certain image resolution, not filesize. For future reference, please captalize units of measurement for data. 5KB is not the same as 5Kb. 5GB is not the same as 5Gb, and so on.

Open the picture in virtually any single image editing program in existence, like GIMP, and scale the image down so it is 100x125 or less.
yuno-Sep 25, 2013 1:06 AM
Sep 28, 2013 6:56 AM

Jul 2013
rm00 said:
anime-cat said:

78KB refers to filesize. This is demanding a certain image resolution, not filesize. For future reference, please captalize units of measurement for data. 5KB is not the same as 5Kb. 5GB is not the same as 5Gb, and so on.

Open the picture in virtually any single image editing program in existence, like GIMP, and scale the image down so it is 100x125 or less.
I realised as soon as I posted this and did it on photoshop but thankyou. And sorry about the mistakes, I'm not a tech person.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo

More topics from this board

» Do you track Accounts you made online

ST63LTH - May 4

9 by Rhae »»
1 hour ago

» Switch 2 launching with Breath of the Wild Remake!?

rohan121 - May 12

14 by Zedlin »»
2 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3563 by Lost_Viking »»
6 hours ago

» What Are Your Favorite Games? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZeroTatsuyaYu - Mar 13, 2016

289 by Liza27 »»
Yesterday, 8:49 AM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

18 by DesuMaiden »»
May 21, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.