Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2013 6:59 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The caravan was added to the opening clip about sitting away from the TV. :p

How exciting, international teams!

Dat opening, so spoilery. Guess it's a good thing I already saw them elsewhere. Lively as always though. But seriously, this show makes it so that each new character joining is exciting, you want it to be a surprise how it happens because they're usually characters that wouldn't normally join unless something big happens (like Kidou and Aphrodi).

Fuyuppe...I've seen her mentioned in fandom. New member of Endou's crush club?

I like Endou with his hair down! I didn't realize Tachimukai was so tall. o_o

...Wut...Megane's twin...WUT? @_@ Of all the things that have happened yet, that is the kookiest.

Midorikawa/Reize. XDD Another thing I was spoiled about in fandom. Apparently he and Hiroto are like, practically married in the future. Also spoiled about Fudou, but I don't care, I just wanna know how it all comes together~! Or should I say 'they'.

At least Someoka and Fubuki were put on the same team, but Kidou and Gouenji are opposite along with Kazemaru! And it's Tachimukai and Tsunami against each other too. :o

So Natsumi is going off to do some investigation about something that'll change Endou's destiny...

Interesting, so Kidou sees Kageyama in Fudou, and it's hard for him to deal with because Endou gets along with Hibiki so well, Kidou doesn't have someone to guide him like that, just someone who betrayed him. For Kidou's sake, I hope Fudou shows another side of himself besides a manipulator. Surely he has his own story that motivates him.

Don't like the new ending at all.
眠れないのは君のせい

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 127 Discussion

edeswen - Apr 27, 2011

21 by pierovevo »»
Jun 10, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 57 Discussion

Chouninatte - Aug 20, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Jun 3, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 56 Discussion

Chouninatte - Aug 19, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Jun 3, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 55 Discussion

Chouninatte - Aug 18, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Jun 1, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 54 Discussion

Chouninatte - Aug 17, 2013

4 by Komlan_6 »»
Jun 1, 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.