Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2013 6:41 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uwah, new opening! Not bad, it's cute. XP Zettai~!

So it is about Endou's new...forehead...attack. I think this could be cool, him getting more training as a libero to be more involved in attacking.

Tachimukai will definitely struggle to live up to expectations and to find his own place, it'll be interesting to see! I am a bit worried because he's not strong enough for Aliea yet, but idk maybe he'll be forced to get stronger a lot faster. I wonder how much the team dynamic will change?

Fubuki still trying to be enthusiastic even though he's not playing makes me :'(.

Oh great, one of the aliens is following Fubuki...

Someoka struggling to put his thoughts into words. <3 Man, he has come a long way when I think about how he was in the beginning. Loveloveloved that Fubuki/Someoka scene.

"Let's be like the wind together one day."

Lolol I love everyone wow'ing over the new uniforms. Tachimukai does look good! And now Endou looks just like one of the others!

Whoa, Tachimukai is going to learn the ultimate goalkeeping technique before Endou~! Man, I'm excited to see what Endou will learn on the field.

Poor Kabeyama. I think Tachimukai needs to learn how to be more reassuring when teammates look to him (I'm sure he's never had to do that before), and Kabeyama needs to learn how to play without relying so much on Endou. And of course Endou made sense that Kabeyama needs to think about Tachimukai as his 'senpai'.

I can never get enough of seeing the boys all snuggled up side by side in the sleeping bags like caterpillars. xD

I still think the Fist of Justice looks boring, even coming out of his forehead...

Tsunami putting his arm around Tachimukai's shoulder was cute!

Can't wait to find out what new technique Kidou wants Endou to learn.
眠れないのは君のせい

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 13 Discussion

greenmush - Jul 9, 2010

4 by ChelaChelera »»
Apr 15, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 54 Discussion

Chouninatte - Aug 17, 2013

3 by notv1k »»
Apr 11, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 22 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 7, 2010

3 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 20, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 1 Discussion

jkaizer - Oct 19, 2008

18 by ChickenTomato »»
Jan 24, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 21 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 7, 2010

3 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 12, 2023 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.