Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2013 10:32 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Better than the anime series that came out a while ago. Nice to see War Mahine, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Pepper, Nick Fury and The Punisher in the mix.
Dec 10, 2013 1:39 AM

Jul 2008
yeah nice to see other Marvel characters, but they were mostly fluff in terms of the story...and the enemy was well....weird.
Jul 14, 2014 3:56 PM

Jan 2011
lol I'm the third person bothering to post about this.
Pretty disappointed with the story, very pleased with the character design.
2.7/5
The world is the illusion of the real world.
Feb 15, 2016 7:35 PM

May 2012
I sure am a huge fan of Iron Man, and for once in a while I preferred to watch this with an English Dub rathern than a Japanese Dub, being with it that it pretty much looked like another Iron Man Cartoon rathern than a generic anime (artstyle and all).

So all in all a pretty good movie I must say, a nice addition to the Iron Man universe!
May 14, 2019 7:18 AM

Sep 2012
I definitely enjoyed this more than the full 12 episode Iron Man anime. There were still probably about 25 minutes I would cut out of this movie to make it more entertaining, but I think it had a good amount of hero action for the run time. Really weird villain though.
Jan 8, 2020 6:55 PM

Jul 2016
I couldn't care less for something Marvel-related but since I didn't have anything better to watch on TV... well, why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leaving aside the good production values and how hot Black Widow looked, this OVA/Movie was really average. The only entertaining part was when Punisher showed up, being honest.

More topics from this board

» Additional Iron Man: Rise of Technovore news

xxxholic_wing - Feb 6, 2013

0 by xxxholic_wing »»
Feb 6, 2013 12:10 AM

» First Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Trailer

suprhiro - Oct 13, 2012

2 by Monochrome »»
Oct 21, 2012 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.