Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2013 7:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Little Kuro is cute :P

I guess his childhood wasn't too cute but this chapter was okay imo.
Feb 18, 2013 4:21 PM
Jan 2008
Chibi Kuro FTW

Another HOMRA person shows up and this time it's Tatsuka.

Otherwise, the flashback was nice, but now I'm starting to wonder if Kuro might be related to Ichigen or one of Ichigen's vassals...
Feb 18, 2013 8:05 PM
Oct 2011
Nice to see a portion of his past, and his relationship to Ichigen-sama. I'm not surprised if he had muttered that he liked canned peaches in his sleep that led to Totsuka leaving just that for him XD but wow, Totsuka has really got his hands everywhere in everyone's lives. It's still a wonder why he's the only member without powers

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Feb 20, 2013 10:06 AM

Sep 2011
The little Kuro was cute
Mar 20, 2013 11:01 AM

May 2012
Kawaii Kuro!

ChioneDyrken said:
Nice to see a portion of his past, and his relationship to Ichigen-sama. I'm not surprised if he had muttered that he liked canned peaches in his sleep that led to Totsuka leaving just that for him XD but wow, Totsuka has really got his hands everywhere in everyone's lives. It's still a wonder why he's the only member without powers

And yes i agree tatara is really a mysterious character, I do hope GoRa will give more highlights to tatara in the next season of the anime or in the manga K:Memory of Red. As tatara is the cause of the whole plot of the anime.
Jul 21, 2016 8:18 PM

Aug 2014
The flashback was very heartwarming indeed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Stray Dog Story Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2013

5 by KashKetchum »»
Jul 21, 2016 8:25 PM

Poll: » K: Stray Dog Story Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2013

5 by KashKetchum »»
Jul 21, 2016 8:06 PM

Poll: » K: Stray Dog Story Chapter 2 Discussion

ChioneDyrken - Dec 15, 2012

6 by KashKetchum »»
Jul 21, 2016 7:54 PM

Poll: » K: Stray Dog Story Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2012

5 by KashKetchum »»
Jul 21, 2016 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.