Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2013 7:38 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Compared to the first episode, this one is a lot better due to the hot girlfriend :)
Jan 29, 2014 1:42 PM

Aug 2009
May 21, 2014 4:34 PM

Oct 2009
May 24, 2015 6:53 AM
Oct 2013
Suzuki mirano has my favorite female body design! Haruka's body was so delicious in the full nude and so many great positions (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

NTR rape on train with everyone watching was hot! With her weak resistance and how the guy grabbed her arms so she couldn't escape!

Dat rape fantasy was so lewd! Imagining herself getting attacked while peeing in the squat toilet and then describing all the dirty things he would do to her (///▽///)
(she says she'd be forced but we all know she wants it so bad) even imagined getting raped in the train again, in front of students and classroom

She was so perverted not wanting him to cum outside and being sure she got pregnant (*/▽\*) and then wanting to report it to her dad!

She even had sex fully naked in front of her mom's grave and acted out a sex-crazed version of her mom (*///ω*) totally depraved!!

It being POV and her voicing every single line made her seem even more erotic (*´q`*)

Serhiyko said:
her dad is alive. She talked to him on the phone. She was probably saying that she would give birth to a younger sibling to the child she already had (that is, the scene at the grave is a time skip a while after she got pregnant a first time).
User-sanMay 24, 2015 7:06 AM
Nov 23, 2017 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
I liked how that lady asked, "wh-what's that thing," when she saw the pervert's phallus.
Apr 11, 2018 12:32 AM
Jan 2014
Fucking lmao at the end when she's literally having sex over her mother's grave.
Mar 4, 2020 5:10 AM

May 2019
I gotta say, Haruka might be the most beautiful woman i've seen in a hentai so far. Too bad the entire scenario she's found in is unappealing to me. Probably will rewatch just the sex scenes later.

I found the final scene to be confusing as well. It seemed to me that she was possessed by her mother's ghost, lol.
Feb 18, 2021 3:03 PM

Sep 2012
Are we suppose to care that the husband got cucked because the dude looks like some thug from the streets. Can't say I care if someone who looks like that gets his wife stolen away from him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Manin Densha Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 2, 2013

9 by anpsb »»
Feb 7, 2022 8:11 PM

Poll: » Manin Densha Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 2, 2013

4 by Arzoden »»
Aug 13, 2018 11:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.