Which do you prefer?
Chinese Girls
14.5%
Korean Girls
34.0%
Japanese Girls
51.6%
256 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 15, 2013 10:33 AM

Sep 2011
Immahnoob said:
The averages are tall enough, that's what I meant. Also, that's some more bullshit, it's not always "tall guy - short girl".

I guess it's all in relation to how tall the individual herself is. It's not always a guy and a girl either
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jan 15, 2013 10:36 AM

Apr 2012
1 out of 10 are homosexuals, so who gives a fuck, I'm using the standard examples. And I already spoken about "tall girl - short guy".

I'm talking about the averages, guys are taller than girls on average (DUUH) and usually, the under-average guys/girls are quite rare.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jan 15, 2013 10:37 AM
Dec 2012
NicoleB said:

It's a very dangerous idea to make people think they have to be as thin as possible, even at the expensive of your health.

It depends where you live, in my country this is the common girl you find in the media and basically everywhere

people outside of brazil may call her fat but i assure you if you ask anyone here 99% will tell you that she's smoking hot

she was named the “Sexiest Woman in the World” by Brazil’s VIP Magazine

they are not fat they're athletic imo, most br dancers & people u find on beaches are like her, everyone is just obsessed with working out here lol.

btw have you ever seen the brazilian carnival? you'll probably hear about it next month

Immahnoob said:
Not_Biased, that's stereotyping and it is wrong. Most women don't like shorter guys is more bullshit.

stereotype or not, it's the truth. a girl never wants to tower over a guy, plus they like to wear heels. They also want to feel like a lady and feel protected/safe. Its a feeling of security.

For the record I'm 6'3 (190) You don't need "concrete study" to perceive that lmao

Immahnoob said:
I'm sorry to tell you, but the average man varies from 1.62 to 1.73 depending on the place. While women vary from 1.53 to 1.62.

Exactly, depending on the place. Asia and America are different places. That's absolutely not the average height here, my grandma is 1.50 Lol, every generation is getting taller. if you check the average height for males you will see that it has gone up a lot in the last several decades
Not_BiasedJan 15, 2013 10:41 AM
Jan 15, 2013 10:39 AM

Jun 2012
I'm gonna have to agree with the ladies in this thread. Most of the time, if not all the time, the discussion of men's height has come up, the girls I have talked to have agreed that they would rather a taller guy.
I learned in one of my sociology courses that women, through evolution, are geared to men who physically appear to be able to protect/take care of them, thus unconsciously being more attracted to men of sturdy stature.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 15, 2013 10:44 AM
Dec 2012
Holybaptiser said:
I'm gonna have to agree with the ladies in this thread. Most of the time, if not all the time, the discussion of men's height has come up, the girls I have talked to have agreed that they would rather a taller guy.
I learned in one of my sociology courses that women, through evolution, are geared to men who physically appear to be able to protect/take care of them, thus unconsciously being more attracted to men of sturdy stature.

Yeah, that's common sense. I don't know why Immahnoob posted that. By your posts I can clearly see that you are really tall and athletic like you said, but the way Immahnoob posted that I don't know if he really has 1.89

perhaps he's just butthurt lol
Jan 15, 2013 10:47 AM

Sep 2011
Immahnoob said:
1 out of 10 are homosexuals, so who gives a fuck, I'm using the standard examples. And I already spoken about "tall girl - short guy".

I was making a point of how redundant your statement was. We were talking about what most girls prefer, not wether "tall girl - short guy" couples actually exist (which they obviously do)
Immahnoob said:
The averages are tall enough

Speak for yourself

Jan 15, 2013 10:49 AM

Jun 2012
Not_Biased said:
Holybaptiser said:

Yeah, that's common sense. I don't know why Immahnoob posted that. By your posts I can clearly see that you are really tall and athletic like you said, but the way Immahnoob posted that I don't know if he really has 1.89

perhaps he's just butthurt lol
I don't think he's lying, but would rather not to stereotype women. I try to not stereotype either, but trends and tendencies sometimes make it hard. There is always gonna be the exceptional handful that would have their own preferences, like the people who alter their teeth (that imperfect teeth thread) whereas most of the population in the world would rather perfect teeth.

I lost of my faith in humanity a long time ago, but there are occurrences that give me a feint glimmer of hope.

P.S. I'm 182 cm tall. And yeah, I work out.

Jan 15, 2013 11:17 AM

Jun 2012
Well I am technically Asian (middle eastern), and I just shat on the average black man's penis size. Either that study is bullshit, because it focuses on far easterner and lumps up he rest of us Asians in with them, or what you said, Not_Biased, is generalization and not true.

Jan 15, 2013 11:20 AM

Sep 2011
Back on topic now. Chinese are below 15%. What the hell is wrong with you people? Japanese girls are overrated, especially on anime forums like this one.

First two results you get when you google image search ''Average Chinese girl''

Compare that to what you get when you google image search ''Average Japanese girl''

Jan 15, 2013 11:22 AM

Aug 2012
Not_Biased said:
I might be a bit biased because of the personal experience I had, while I was in highschool a girl actually asked me if my penis size was proportional to my height, sometimes bulges are embarrassing lmao

I'm sure everyone wants to know that... >.> I know I could have gone my whole life without knowing.

Holybabtiser said:
That workout schedule of yours is for naught, my son. Step down to the pickle jar and move your way up. Baby steps.

I tried once....I sprained my foot. How it happened? I don't know. The lid still remains on the jar to this day. So, the only solution to this? TRIPLE MY WORKOUT! 1500 jump ropes, 600 pushups, 600 sit ups and 6 mile runs!!!
Jan 15, 2013 11:22 AM

Mar 2012
Not_Biased said:
I might be a bit biased because of the personal experience I had, while I was in highschool a girl actually asked me if my penis size was proportional to my height, sometimes bulges are embarrassing lmao

Well that's totally different situation :|
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jan 15, 2013 11:23 AM

Mar 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Back on topic now. Chinese are below 15%. What the hell is wrong with you people? Japanese girls are overrated, especially on anime forums like this one.

First two results you get when you google image search ''Average Chinese girl''

Compare that to what you get when you google image search ''Average Japanese girl''

I voted Chinese :3
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jan 15, 2013 11:51 AM

Oct 2009
JennyEsquire said:
RandomChampion said:

you said that and then went on to say they do it to fit the norm....that's not doing it directly for themselves

I don't see it? Some women want to, but they wouldn't put themselves in danger if it wasn't because of how people can be treated simply because of their looks. That's what I meant, it should be easy to comprehend

doesnt really matter what you see lol. The facts matter. You are making a major assumption by saying they wouldnt put themselves in danger if it wasnt because of how people can be treated simply because of their looks. Bodybuilders and anybody else who engages in similar sports/activities rarely get big for the sake of looking better in society. Yet they go through rigorous, disciplined lifestyles that can take tolls on their kidneys, liver, heart, joints, and overall physical safety.

It's not even as if most women have to become anorexic or anything either to achieve it...
Jan 15, 2013 12:48 PM

Sep 2011
Legendre said:

You think? I personally think a discussion about "real life application" is amazingly more interesting between a bunch of nerds. Substantially more so than "which asian looks better" (no offense jenny). I love reading practiced justifications of lifestyles. It's like a hobby of mine.

I might've made a thread like this if I wasn't afraid of it being locked because of spam/off topic bullshit. Also, it would probably be deleted anyway since sexual discussions aren't really allowed on the main forums

Jan 15, 2013 1:04 PM

Aug 2010
Lots of off-topic and derailments.
Not an ounce of interest in what the topic was about in the first place.

- Locked -
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Why isn't Israel and the USA in the British Commonwealth?

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

18 by RuneRem »»
20 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

856 by Hitagi__Furude »»
22 minutes ago

» Overly Specific & Stupid Food Rules/Etiquette

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
30 minutes ago

» Can you be a good person and a bad person at the same time?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 12

24 by GinInYourJuice »»
34 minutes ago

» How to improve intelligence

False_Entity - 8 hours ago

14 by Kwanthemaster »»
47 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.