Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2012 12:04 PM
Nov 2011
So, I am looking for a series similar to Maburaho, where there are a bunch of people (preferably girls) after this one, for the most part, normal, 'nothing-special' kinda guy, for something, probably something that doesn't really have much to do with him as a person. Harem is preferred, something out of the ordinary is preferred, but with that, even something like Maburaho or Shuffle is out of the ordinary enough for me to consider it 'out of the ordinary' Any genre, theme or setting is fine, Sans Yaoi/Yuri and Hentai

Thank you for anytime spent reading this, and any spent on a response

Dec 31, 2012 2:40 PM

May 2009
Magikano
Dec 31, 2012 2:43 PM

Oct 2012
Haven't seen any of those anime you listed, but based off your request, maybe Nagasarete Airantou can fit since it's basically a 'nothing special' guy on an island with nothing but girls.
Harem overload!

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 31, 2012 6:20 PM

May 2012
Basically, Maburaho is a harem anime. Why don't you try give Oda Nobuna No Yabou a shot?
Dec 31, 2012 6:29 PM
Jul 2012
To love ru, more to love ru, and to love ru darkness
Sekirei
Dec 31, 2012 6:32 PM

Sep 2011
Tavor said:
Haven't seen any of those anime you listed, but based off your request, maybe Nagasarete Airantou can fit since it's basically a 'nothing special' guy on an island with nothing but girls.
Harem overload!
i will second this, the show is a huge guilty pleasure of mine, its absolute shit but its enjoyable shit thats really entertaining and fun

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

More topics from this board

» Anime with main Character(s) constantly on the run / evading capture.

luckyrune - Yesterday

7 by mo_lave »»
1 hour ago

» Any good anime that are like Grimgar ?

Ventus_S - Yesterday

12 by Ventus_S »»
4 hours ago

» Fantasy Setting and Magics Anime

shiroha - Jun 2

12 by shiroha »»
Today, 4:21 AM

» "Ashita No Joe" or "Hajime no Ippo"

Inter_anime - Jun 4

7 by BookBirdie »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Ecchi anime for straight women or gay men

princefaking - Jun 7

8 by princefaking »»
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.