Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2012 2:46 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Still not quite sure how I feel about the entire premise for this arc...I know it's an anime for young kids, but this feels really dumbed down and formulaic. Oh well, the next episode's match should be kinda fun XD
Aug 23, 2013 4:40 PM

Feb 2011
I hope there's a gif out there of them dodging the soccer balls and skedaddling. XP That teammwork was fun to watch.

Already knew the aliens were actually humans. I'm used to crazy game plot devices due to Uta no Prince-sama. xD

I can't believe this guy actually thinks Raimon losing will make the Mayor agree to more child-soldiers.

I'm a little on the fence about Hitomiko having been a good coach but whatever, she's not a bad person.

I wonder if Fubuki will finally be able to play? I'm worried about Raimon losing...

A few new techniques shown, cool!
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 20, 2:01 PM
May 2020
a lot to digest this episode, so these aliens are just super druged yutes made to show the potential of military power damn, the big game is finally upon us too

More topics from this board

» Two new Inazuma Eleven movies announced!

Biisoo - Sep 1

12 by SmilingD »»
Sep 2, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 75 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Sep 7, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 1, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 74 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Sep 6, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 1, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 34 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 14, 2010

5 by wartortle34 »»
Jul 29, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 24 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 7, 2010

4 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 29, 10:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.