Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2012 3:55 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was absolutely beautiful.
Ahh, I really love this show. And once again, even in condensed form, it managed to deliver messages of peace and human contradiction without being the slightest bit preachy.

A little disappointed they cut out that incredibly powerful scene where Lockon grieves for Anew at the end of episode 20 but they more than made up for it with a Lockon shower scene omg. Really appreciated the deeper look into Lyle and Anew's relationship, though, with a couple of lovely new scenes.

Marina's letter recitation being moved to after the battle, too, had a powerful effect, mirroring Setsuna's letter at the end of the first season. Her notorious song was conspicuously missing, though. I wonder why. *cough*

I still got emotional and teared up at parts in spite of knowing everything that happens, many thanks to the stunnng visuals and really masterful use of the soundtrack. I'll always love Daybreak's Bell being played in the final scenes in every 00.
Oct 31, 2014 8:24 AM

Jun 2012
I really forgot just how good this show was. :D

And now that Ive watched more gundam series I realize that the quantum brainwaves is just a rehashed version of the psycommu.

Athena said:
I'll always love Daybreak's Bell being played in the final scenes in every 00.
Same here. I also love uverworlds opening.
Sol_OuOct 31, 2014 8:30 AM
Nov 24, 2018 6:12 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Athena said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was absolutely beautiful.
Ahh, I really love this show. And once again, even in condensed form, it managed to deliver messages of peace and human contradiction without being the slightest bit preachy.

A little disappointed they cut out that incredibly powerful scene where Lockon grieves for Anew at the end of episode 20 but they more than made up for it with a Lockon shower scene omg. Really appreciated the deeper look into Lyle and Anew's relationship, though, with a couple of lovely new scenes.

Marina's letter recitation being moved to after the battle, too, had a powerful effect, mirroring Setsuna's letter at the end of the first season. Her notorious song was conspicuously missing, though. I wonder why. *cough*

I still got emotional and teared up at parts in spite of knowing everything that happens, many thanks to the stunnng visuals and really masterful use of the soundtrack. I'll always love Daybreak's Bell being played in the final scenes in every 00.

So this is worth watching?

Athena said:
but they more than made up for it with a Lockon shower scene omg.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Really appreciated the deeper look into Lyle and Anew's relationship, though, with a couple of lovely new scenes.

It fixed how rushed was their relationship? Nice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Special Edition Episode 1 Discussion

stAtic91 - Nov 6, 2009

7 by Swiftflash »»
Jan 18, 2015 4:51 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Special Edition Episode 2 Discussion

Athena - Sep 5, 2012

0 by Athena »»
Sep 5, 2012 9:00 AM

» OVA 3 Raw

Setsuna200 - Aug 25, 2010

0 by Setsuna200 »»
Aug 25, 2010 1:49 PM

» ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THIS HAPPENED EH?

CottonCandyLover - Oct 9, 2009

3 by stAtic91 »»
Aug 9, 2010 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.