Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 19, 2020 7:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, ofc Sakamoto san would alive from that shitty wounded, no way she died miserably on that situations! Look how Perrine acted like a fuckin mad dog, slapping my innocent little girl Miyafuji. Ah, whatever, girl, do as your wishes. I hope you got what you deserved! Anyway its so hilarious saw Hartman's respond toward Miyafuji's detentions and his escape attempt. Then, everyone reactions were pretty cool too, like the detentions system was just a joke for them xD. I am really loving their calm situations.

However lets get over with all of the bullshit. Lets get down to the real business, right, Miyafuji? So, yeah, thats it!

Well, not much surprised. Its a conspiracy, like they hinted in the previous one. But, i don't expected to get turned out in a faster way like that. Well, story section surely gave me a nice entertainment. Thank you very much, Strikes Witches. And, lets see the next one! A disbandment of 501st special unit!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 5, 2021 8:39 AM

Aug 2018
Spem spread?.. At 05:47.. Well.. Sounds suggestive.. ;P
Mio lost her magical eye, I assume?.. Or it's just she can activate it at will?.. Not sure..
Well.. Even enemies have deserters, you know?.. In war it happens.. And can be even useful, in this case as well - like it could give more information on research of enemies, for example..
But also I wouldn't go in the other end as well.. Saying that every enemies are not hostile.. Then war wouldn't go.. They occupied majority of Europe already..
Noone trusts you, Yoshika, because noone ever had friendly contact with any of the enemy.. It's pretty understandable.. On the other hand, I don't know, what you should do in this situation.. Like, should you push this, for better efficiency, or humanity, or whatever sake?.. Or it wouldn't be possible?.. I don't know..
And Lynne even trusted Yoshika, hm..
Well, now this is extremely suspicious.. To take down Yoshika.. I wonder, if commandment indeed are hiding something..
Hm.. Minna says Fuso witches do something everytime, huh.. Wonder, if in past other Japanese witches did something.. Like Mio, who sneezed after that remark.. Or if it's about her willing to fly now, what we already know.. Or about some past.. I don't know.. Also Mio seemed to be aware of things going on?.. Maybe had her own suspicions or something?..
What Mio asked Perrine to do?.. Looked a bit lewd, with her saying "deeper".. But it's probably something non-lewd, lol..
Apr 4, 2021 10:00 PM

Nov 2012
i don't know how many other people will agree with me on this, but it honestly annoys me most of the time when ecchi like this tries to shoehorn in very serious plot episodes out of nowhere. i understand that the military setting probably seems welcoming to that on the surface, but the show had been mostly fanservice with, of course, the interspersed battles, and i just think it should have found a way to focus on that better and naturally wrap the plot around those moments. it was very strong throughout before this (the panty-stealing episode comes to mind -- every episode could have had that tone and it would have been great) and all the heaviness here felt really unnecessary. i feel that most people are watching this show for the fanservice, myself included, and there wasn't enough in this episode to make up for the sudden extreme shift in tone. it also felt very rushed, even without feeling so forced... gave me a bit of whiplash lol.
I actually completely agree with this sentiment.

The show thus far had been flying loli, ass shots and semi-serious (but not too serious) warfare and it's been perfect that way. The entire cast has had good characterization and the series has been very fun to watch. The sudden tonal shift this episode to actually being serious feels slightly out of whack to what the series has previously been.
Jun 17, 2021 4:07 AM

Feb 2020
Cute Girls Doing Cute Things. Pretty delicious bath scene. :3

It was interesting when that Neuroi showed those past events to Miyafuji.

I can smell a conspiracy.

SerafosNov 27, 2023 2:32 AM
Aug 9, 2022 8:24 PM

Jul 2021
Rewatching the series, and I was about to stop hating Perrine, despite challenging Miyafuji to a duel with real guns. But then she just slaps Miyafuj's face :0 like bruh wtf. I remember why I disliked her in the first place lmao.

As soon as I saw that scene I had to stop to come and say this :^)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike Witches Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jul 3, 2008

121 by M140 »»
May 23, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sobzob - Sep 18, 2008

103 by Kjngo »»
Oct 27, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Jul 10, 2008

64 by b_oogaloo »»
Oct 3, 2023 9:37 PM

» Will the humanoid neuroi appear again in the future season

RitsuKunNew - Sep 15, 2023

8 by Fail_Man_X »»
Sep 22, 2023 11:50 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Aug 14, 2008

78 by KayMigiwa »»
Jan 15, 2023 1:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.