Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2012 5:48 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, the boy is arrogant and the girl is somewhat naive so she agreed on the bet. Also, the teacher is that boy's bitch.
This episode shows more and more of the same but well, it's hentai and hentai rarely has a good plot.
Jul 18, 2015 1:49 AM

Jul 2015
Lol the first hentai I've watched in my life, back when I was 16 XD

I just wanna know.... How on earth does one teach another about 'true love' by letting the other rape them? I fail to see any 'love lesson' in that. Did Orie think that: 'if Keisuke rapes me enough times he'll start to fall in love with me' or something? I read the manga (SM University, if anyone's interested) and I STILL can't find any meaning or reasoning whatsoever... It was quite entertaining though, if you're just watching it to fap, that is.
Mar 6, 2016 8:10 PM

Apr 2012
It's a really stupid plot. Characters aren't particularly attractive either...
Aug 10, 2016 4:21 PM

Oct 2015
Seriously, this kind of hentai is not for me.. it really piss me off, specially with this kind of MC.

What makes me more mad is that they use good animations for most of these hentais... pff..

Dropped 1/10
Nov 2, 2016 5:28 AM
Oct 2013
Detail in the body is pretty good most of the time particularly the shape and tone, with animation quite adequate as well. Legs and the crotch area was shown off well and also the full nude. The pubes disappear or lessen a few times and the pussy color and shape is a bit inconsistent but at least looks good when its at its best.

The girl was lewd to be feeling it from the foreplay and rape, crying so sweetly (*˘︶˘*) her humiliation was good with her blush and troubled expressions.

But in any case, she was way too easy. Who would swallow such conditions XD felt too good from the first touch, eh? But besides that she was way too meddling, should just leave the guy alone.

Sensei was such pervert feeling it and cumming from the pussy stomps. Had a pretty flashy hairstyle.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inbaku Gakuen Episode 3 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Feb 4, 2012

4 by magatetus »»
Feb 4, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Inbaku Gakuen Episode 2 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Feb 4, 2012

2 by removed-user »»
Dec 17, 2017 4:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.