Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2008 10:21 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Decent episode. Watching these two is more fun than watching Will and Allison was, heh. Looking forward to whatever happens on that plane/boat.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 29, 2008 10:23 AM

Aug 2007
It was alright.
I wonder what's wrong with the country.
Jul 29, 2008 10:56 AM
Sep 2007
is it me, or Lillia & Treize's story seems to be almost symmetrical to Allison & Will's so far?
Jul 29, 2008 11:38 AM

Feb 2008
its typical of a story like this. if you ever watch anime with a first and second season, they usually do mirror based story development on the first few episode with noticable similarities between events in first and second seasons.

may not always be the case but here, it is.
Jul 29, 2008 11:58 AM

Jul 2008
What I hated:
-the part of forced marriage: What's this deal of Princess Matilda from Bezel? We all know Treize and Allison are going to be together.
-The scumbag pilot who got Mateo, that is uncool when you just try to help people.
-What is this crap about people still believing the Lieutnant being the Hero??? Cause I though Will and Allison are the real Heroes. Things should change so they be recognized.
What I liked:
-Meriel being cute, she looks like her Mom but sorta more wilder.
-The fighter plane scenes in this one were great but it would be better for Lillianne to have piloted, in the end it gets blown, there goes history along with it.
-Lillianne being cute also and obviously Treize trying to be like his father or more like Will
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Jul 29, 2008 1:06 PM
Dec 2007
Interesting episode, but Allison and Lillia just totally feels like Porco Rosso now ;) And I don't even speak about the next episode which seems to be taken from Porco Rosso's introduction, with the children and air pirates !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 29, 2008 3:31 PM

Jan 2008
lol, if Wil and Allison got the credit for the mural, Wil is "dead" and now goes by the retarded name now, so only allison would get the credit... and all the guys would be all over here and blah blah blah..
Jul 29, 2008 3:57 PM

Jul 2008
Ltay said:
lol, if Wil and Allison got the credit for the mural, Wil is "dead" and now goes by the retarded name now, so only allison would get the credit... and all the guys would be all over here and blah blah blah..

That may not be necessarily true because Will can always reveal who he was before he became what he is now. I am sure he has still proofs and if he his smart he will write a book somehow about all this.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Jul 29, 2008 4:09 PM

Jun 2007
pretty decent episode, but I have to agree with cyruz about it being funnier to watch these two then watching slowpoke.gif and Allison.
Still looking forward to the next episodes, through I'll probably wait till some more episodes are out again and watch them then..
Jul 30, 2008 1:30 AM

Jun 2007
angel999 said:
What I hated:
-the part of forced marriage: What's this deal of Princess Matilda from Bezel? We all know Treize and Allison are going to be together.
-The scumbag pilot who got Mateo, that is uncool when you just try to help people.
-What is this crap about people still believing the Lieutnant being the Hero??? Cause I though Will and Allison are the real Heroes. Things should change so they be recognized.
What I liked:
-The fighter plane scenes in this one were great but it would be better for Lillianne to have piloted, in the end it gets blown, there goes history along with it.
-Lillianne being cute also and obviously Treize trying to be like his father or more like Will

1) Royal family's tend to have their children marry in order to help better the two country's. In this case Treize was given a choice, either find someone you like before you turn 20 or get married to another royal family's daughter. Personally I think it's a rather good deal since he's given the the choice. Most royal family's would not do that.

2) Ya, it was really uncool about the pilot thing. unfortunately not everyone in the world is good or cares about the good things others are doing.

3) The whole point about announcing that it was the Lieutenant who found the mural was because Allison and Wil agreed that they where to young to deal with the attention and stardom. The Lieutenant was old enough and could deal with it, not to mention several episodes later he marries a queen and helps bring the world together.

So if the Lieutenant decided to announce that it was really Allison and Wil that found it, it may cause problems not just for his country but also for Allison and her daughter. People would also point fingers at the Lieutenant and call him a liar and wars would start up again over who really found the mural since Wil is from a different nation then the Lieutenant. So, as you can see its better to keep the past in the past.

@freedoleen - I agree, save story just different people. It's still good though since the main characters don't act entirely the same as their parents did in the same situations.
Jul 30, 2008 10:21 AM

Jun 2008
I was gonna respond to angel999's rants but DeathfireD has already done that in a way I have nothing more to add.

The story of this arc is getting way better than the first arc, and the characters themselves are also more interesting. Also, Treize jumping from the 3rd seat to pilot seat of the hydroplane under pistol fire was better than all action scenes from the Allison arc combined(since they would add into a negative number anyway).
Jul 30, 2008 7:39 PM

Apr 2008
I promise you, the next 2 episodes will probably be very different. I was surprised at the marriage bit, they are not supposed to reveal that till the next book, XD

Also, Marteo (the scenic pilot) Gets shot through in the head in the book, maybe they made the anime more suitable for the minors (although I have no idea how they are going to do the massacre thingy in the 3rd book - the train arc)?

some small spoilers (may be major actually)
Jul 31, 2008 1:37 AM

Feb 2008
i like Carr and Fi's relationship :)

also really likeing trieze's sister and her reaction to her parent's extremely laid back attitudes ;)

i'm betting that the Guru is the bad guy and something has happened to Carlo (if that is his real name), i'm moderately curious as to why everyone seems to think that lilia is the target and not trieze, i wouldn't think there would be anything particularly special enough about her to warrant such attention. unless ofc, its trieze's other prospective bride trying to eliminate the competition, but i doubt that that's the case.
Jul 31, 2008 5:30 AM

Nov 2007
i like all the kids. i think all of their mannerisms are similar yet different from their parents. its good to see that we are not seeing an exact mirror image, just similarities.

oh and whats up with wil's hair turning purple, i mean purple, wouldn't that just stand out as a covert agent lol.

edit: oh and i wonder what wil's real rank is. is it a higher rank and just hidden from the public soft of what allison's father was.
Jul 31, 2008 10:37 AM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:
angel999 said:
What I hated:
What I liked:

1) Royal family's tend to have their children marry in order to help better the two country's. In this case Treize was given a choice, either find someone you like before you turn 20 or get married to another royal family's daughter. Personally I think it's a rather good deal since he's given the the choice. Most royal family's would not do that.

2) Ya, it was really uncool about the pilot thing. unfortunately not everyone in the world is good or cares about the good things others are doing.

3) The whole point about announcing that it was the Lieutenant who found the mural was because Allison and Wil agreed that they where to young to deal with the attention and stardom. The Lieutenant was old enough and could deal with it, not to mention several episodes later he marries a queen and helps bring the world together.

So if the Lieutenant decided to announce that it was really Allison and Wil that found it, it may cause problems not just for his country but also for Allison and her daughter. People would also point fingers at the Lieutenant and call him a liar and wars would start up again over who really found the mural since Wil is from a different nation then the Lieutenant. So, as you can see its better to keep the past in the past.

@freedoleen - I agree, save story just different people. It's still good though since the main characters don't act entirely the same as their parents did in the same situations.

1.Royal family's tend to have their children marry in order to help better the two country's. In this case Treize was given a choice, either find someone you like before you turn 20 or get married to another royal family's daughter. Personally I think it's a rather good deal since he's given the the choice. Most royal family's would not do that.
YES I AGREE BUT PERSONAL FREEDOM ABUSE DID LEAD TO THINGS AND ONE OF THEM BACK IN THE MIDDLE AGES IF I REMEMBER AND IF YOU WATCH A CERTAIN ANIME NAMED SISTER OF WELLBER YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS MAY LEAD TO MURDER OR UNHAPPINESS WHICH IN TURN MIGHT AFFECT OTHERS.
2.2) Ya, it was really uncool about the pilot thing. unfortunately not everyone in the world is good or cares about the good things others are doing. YEAH I AGREE WITH YOU AND THAT'S WHY CRAP LIKE 2012 COME AND CAUSE US PROBLEMS CAUSE EVERYONE IS NOT GOOD AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT GOOD WORKS LIKE PRIESTS OR DOCTORS DO.
3.The whole point about announcing that it was the Lieutenant who found the mural was because Allison and Wil agreed that they where to young to deal with the attention and stardom. The Lieutenant was old enough and could deal with it, not to mention several episodes later he marries a queen and helps bring the world together.
I DID NOT THINK IT MAY LEAD TO THIS BUT THEN AGAIN THERE ARE PEOPLE PLOTTING BAD THINGS ANYWAYS. SO THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO BE AWARE ARE THOSE WITH TREIZE'S FAMILY AND ALLISON'S FAMILY??? THAT REALLY SUCKS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IF I WERE IN THEIR PLACE I WOULD FOR SURE WRITE A BOOK ABOUT THE WHOLE THING EVEN IF IT DID CAUSE IN THE END ALL THIS. I AM SORRY BUT LYING ABOUT GOOD DEEDS MAKES A PERSON BAD EVEN IF THE CONSEQUENCES ARE UP TO THIS POINT POSSIBLE AND I WOULD BE AWARE.
Jul 31, 2008 10:39 AM

Jul 2008
infinite_zero said:
I promise you, the next 2 episodes will probably be very different. I was surprised at the marriage bit, they are not supposed to reveal that till the next book, XD

Also, Marteo (the scenic pilot) Gets shot through in the head in the book, maybe they made the anime more suitable for the minors (although I have no idea how they are going to do the massacre thingy in the 3rd book - the train arc)?

some small spoilers (may be major actually)

I am interested...what massacre thing and is there anything else they took out up to now that is as bad a bullet through the head!?
Aug 1, 2008 10:42 AM

Dec 2007
this series became so much better with Lillia and Treize

Aug 1, 2008 11:37 AM
Apr 2008
accomplices?
Aug 4, 2008 12:39 PM

Apr 2007
meriel <3
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Aug 6, 2008 5:24 AM

Jan 2008
Lillia and Treize are just great :D
Aug 7, 2008 1:36 AM

Jul 2008
Did AnimeYoshi drop this series? I was just wondering, because Episode 15 was taken off their homepage.
Aug 7, 2008 1:55 AM

Jan 2008
xXBlackjacKXx said:
Did AnimeYoshi drop this series? I was just wondering, because Episode 15 was taken off their homepage.
Looks like they took it off by accident. It's still here on their torrent page:
http://a.scarywater.net/animeyoshi/
May 28, 2010 9:18 AM

Apr 2010
shinobi-no-mono said:
accomplices?
That last man looked very suspicious in my eyes, he was acting to nice.
Those soldiers only confirmed that.
Besides how would he get back to his orphanage without his car?
And it seems like a long walk from his house.
Jul 22, 2011 11:40 PM

Oct 2009
I don't know.

Liking their relationship so far but the script and animation... Sigh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2023 11:10 AM

Dec 2022
Another failed plane ride where the pair meet a friendly local in a cabin. Difference is this time he owns the orphanage, rather than being someone who knew another person who owned an orphanage. Getting flashbacks here.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RandomOugi - Oct 4, 2008

77 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 8, 2023 4:42 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 20 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

16 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 7, 2023 11:41 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 19 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 20, 2008

12 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 7, 2023 10:28 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 14 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 27, 2008

34 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 10:35 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterLily - Jun 30, 2008

76 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.