Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2011 5:35 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is the most epic thing I've ever read. One thing a manga should do is make the reader constantly think. and I seriously don't know who's going to win this fight. It's the most well written and drawn out fight I've ever read.
Apr 15, 2020 4:34 PM

May 2015
The Shogun, several Han, and daimyo ride out to the grounds where Itto and Retsudō are fighting. The daimyo are ready to oppose the Shogun if necessary, but when they arrive, nobody does a thing. All eyes are fixated on the two men in the center who are in the middle of an amazing battle. They all dismount their horses and sit down on their knees with their weapons down, which is the ultimate sign of respect in this situation.
Itto and Retsudō keep going back and forth with their fight. Itto has no weapon so he catches Retsudō's sword and takes it from him, but Retsudō does the same to him. Itto is injured and tired, but he still pushes on.
Only one more chapter left! It all comes down to this. It's been such an amazing read and I really don't want to be done with this manga. It's simply too great.
zomikApr 15, 2020 5:29 PM
Aug 13, 2021 5:37 AM

Aug 2018
Shogun himself came to see what kind of legendary battle this is, Itto and Retsudo fighting and defending against each others attacks is just shown so beautifully, this battle might have a damn shocking ending as far as I see how things are looking. Looks like we are about to reach final stop of this beautiful story
May 20, 11:09 AM

Aug 2022
My heart is racing while reading this. Their fight is just so great. I love how everyone including the shogun is showing their respect to these two warriors.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lone Wolf and Cub Chapter 142 Discussion

VitaX - Jul 19, 2011

14 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 20, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 140 Discussion

Sean_Nessman - Sep 28, 2018

4 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 20, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 139 Discussion

zomik - Apr 15, 2020

2 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 20, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 138 Discussion

zomik - Apr 15, 2020

2 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 20, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 137 Discussion

zomik - Apr 15, 2020

2 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 20, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.