Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2011 8:00 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Glasses still tries to fight on Trollgawa.

Did she actually thought she alone could stand a chance, where all of them combined couldn't? haha

A surprising turn of events when the rest decide to follow him and pledge their loyalties, much to the surprise of glasses.

A few pages later and the loli apparently falls for Kumagawa XD

But seriously, I wanna see Hanten's face already! I think that he's the actual boss, and not Ajimu.
Jun 7, 2011 12:09 PM

Sep 2007
HAHAHA !
Our loli fails for Kumagawa. XD
Jun 8, 2011 12:13 AM

May 2010
ShiroiRyu said:
HAHAHA !
Our loli fails for Kumagawa. XD

I have to admit he does ave some charm so I won't blame her for falling for him lol !!
Jun 8, 2011 9:09 AM
Mar 2009
Glad to see Kumagawa is still such a boss. Also surprised that the 5 candidate girls are normals. I thought normals were...well...just normal? But they still were able to put up some kind of fight against Kumagawa.
Jun 8, 2011 1:19 PM

Feb 2010
ChronosXIII said:
Glad to see Kumagawa is still such a boss. Also surprised that the 5 candidate girls are normals. I thought normals were...well...just normal? But they still were able to put up some kind of fight against Kumagawa.

everybody who said he would suck as vice president = epic fail :p
Jun 10, 2011 3:13 AM
Apr 2011
ChronosXIII said:

But remember Zenkichi was a normal up until recently and he managed to beat Kumagawa in the council battle
Jul 13, 2011 3:30 PM

Aug 2008
Heeee.... They're so twsied... Kumagawa is but the 5 girls are so too! xD But still Kumagawa didn't let the things happen a way he didn't want to! He really turned around everything he wanted in his way.... And discovered a way to show the girls two or three things about being abnormals... But of course Anshin'in-san had to come around and twist things around a little bit more... Dude she's so annoying acting like I-know-it-all girl and I'm too good to be defeated and I got it all planned out... Even how I will get the right girl to follow my orders and be the next President and reactivate the Flask Plan....

But still... they are normal girls huh... Eccentric but Normal... Well I guess I gotta belive her for now... Really looks like they're normal... but... Oh well looks like Glasses girl Takabe fell for Kumagawa... so cute! xD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2011 4:24 PM
Mar 2011
SO UNABLE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS
Jul 25, 2014 4:13 PM

Aug 2012
Decent chapter. Also, halfway through the manga, at least going by volume cont.
Nov 19, 2014 10:51 PM
May 2013
rebwaters said:
Dude she's so annoying acting like I-know-it-all girl and I'm too good to be defeated and I got it all planned out...

She is at least 200 years old and has a quadrillion abilities. She has every right to act like that xD But I don't like her either.
Aug 23, 2020 7:37 AM
Aug 2020
Two things to take away from this. One, the main thing keeping up Kumagawa Misogi's unnatural losing streak is actually himself. Anyone else would consider the opponent surrendering a straight-out win, but Misogi seems to look at things in an entirely different light. He outright comes up with a reason to consider this resolution his "loss". Ironically, this is a trait he shares with Medaka. Way back in the fight with Unzen, Medaka confessed that she never thought she was truly right in anything, always second-guessing herself, doubting whether she really did the best she could. The difference between them is that Medaka constantly tried to be as right as she possibly could, leading to her becoming a "winner", while Misogi constantly avoids thinking that he ever legitimately won, leading him to becoming a "loser".

But what happened just now is something neither of them could've likely imagined; Misogi's "loss" earned the respect and admiration of "normal" people. Misogi, who'd only gathered around himself people as broken and/or incomplete as he was, is now suddenly liked by people who aren't that broken. He didn't "win", by his view, but he gained something that should've been impossible for a Minus.

So what was stopping this from happening earlier in his life? There's nothing that could've except for his own self. And that's exactly what Ajimu Najimi was talking about; the definitions of Misogi's "victory", "defeat", "friends", "foes", they were all created and enforced by Misogi himself, and same could be said for Medaka as well. What Misogi experienced today is a part of what Medaka needs to experience in order to be more than just a "winner".
Kilroy19Sep 10, 2020 4:38 PM
Dec 19, 2020 3:01 PM
Nov 2014
kumagawa is definitely growing on me since he turned into a good guy lol, he is funny.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.