Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2008 2:03 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
new episode out,

lots of plotting going on, nice episode, and the next one seems VERY promising

MAL list updates
Jun 7, 2008 2:34 PM

Oct 2007
I didn't like it, I didn't like it at all.

I never believed half of the characters would come on my hated list in just one episode, but it did. The leader guy(don't know his name) looked like a baboon, the doctor-chick turned out to be a witch, a scary on at that, and Joseph seemed really, really weak. And I just want Hermann dead, he's a pain in the ass.

On to something else; am I the only one who wants a Joseph-Amanda relationship to evolve?
Jun 7, 2008 3:07 PM
May 2008
HannahKri said:
I didn't like it, I didn't like it at all.

Agreed. This has probably been the worst episode thus far.
Jun 7, 2008 8:59 PM

Mar 2008
I wouldn't say worst, but I agree, the next episode looks like the beginning of Armageddon, or whatever the hell that woman with the weird hair who doesn't make any noise during sex is talking about.

Jun 7, 2008 9:26 PM

Sep 2007
It wasn't "that" bad of an eps sure nothing really happened but a little plot advancement but it wasn't by any means down right bad. I suspected the doctor-chick was bad but not necessarily that she is with Xargin.
Jun 8, 2008 10:09 AM

Jan 2008
Hmm, pretty good episode but next seems even better.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Jun 8, 2008 1:26 PM

Jul 2007
Seem like a fine episode to me. Of course I don't really judge anime on an episode to episode basis, I'll usually wait until I've seen them all. But since I'm still watching this one, I guess I've liked them enough to continue. This is probably the only anime I look forward to watching.
Jun 8, 2008 8:51 PM
Apr 2008
Like the episode up to the point of the "sex" part.

BTW, did anyone notice that the Youtube version of the episode is the only one with the cracked up advertisement that covers up almost half of the screen? Can't even control the buttons on the player at all!
Jun 11, 2008 8:52 PM

Jun 2007
HannahKri said:
On to something else; am I the only one who wants a Joseph-Amanda relationship to evolve?

Their supposed to have a relationship? Wow I honestly hope not.

As for this ep I thought it was interesting. We got to learn a lot of new things. Got to see some new characters and vehicles. Got to see one of many possible futures. Overall I thought it was well done. The sex thing at the end was kind of weird. Does the doc even like him or does she just let him have sex with her for the hell of it lol?

On a side note, did anyone else notice the women doing the tests on Joseph looked like a guy lol? I was a bit freaked out by that.
Jun 12, 2008 11:58 AM
Aug 2007
It was alright. Not as good as some of the other episodes, but the little bit of development made up for something I guess. I just hope they go into more detail about some issues.. as it seems a little bit like too much is going on at once and they aren't giving enough details.. but I'm still loving this anime so far. Can't wait for episode 11, looks like the start of some cool things to come.

One issue with this anime so far, it's the haters (none in this thread so far) and their comments. Usually haters don't get to me, but it's making me feel guilty while I watch an episode since their comments are flying through my mind as I watch. Any solutions or should I just go take a nap or something?
Jun 16, 2008 1:04 AM

Jun 2007
Ezen said:
It was alright. Not as good as some of the other episodes, but the little bit of development made up for something I guess. I just hope they go into more detail about some issues.. as it seems a little bit like too much is going on at once and they aren't giving enough details.. but I'm still loving this anime so far. Can't wait for episode 11, looks like the start of some cool things to come.

One issue with this anime so far, it's the haters (none in this thread so far) and their comments. Usually haters don't get to me, but it's making me feel guilty while I watch an episode since their comments are flying through my mind as I watch. Any solutions or should I just go take a nap or something?

Dont read any comments or forums till you finish an ep and form your own opinion you can feel confident about. Thats what I do. Then I post my comment even if it goes against what the majority think just in case theres someone out there that feels the same way as me. Not everyone has the same thoughts about an episode or series, keep that in mind.
Jul 24, 2008 6:50 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I thought this was a very good episode. I enjoyed it more than the previous ones. And no doubt that it's planned to have one of the Amalgams fuse with one of the new Paladin models. Something along those lines should be the Blassreiter project.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 9, 2009 5:14 PM

Jan 2008
Oh wow u know I think I am going to slow down on this one even more just so I can prolong watching it now but then again I just want to finish it at the same time.

I give this one a 6/10
Aug 8, 2009 2:38 PM

Aug 2008
herrman is so whiny now, come on. Their captain should turn into an amalagam already, I'm tired of him panting and sweating everywhere.
Feb 7, 2010 10:53 AM

May 2009
i got a hardon at the end!
i created a club that is building up a emotional "feels" anime collections
so if anyone wants to join it and get emotional together please come and join us <3
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=18987
Click for link^
Oct 9, 2010 6:25 PM

Mar 2010
didnt expect that in the end

New character woop

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 20, 2011 5:26 PM

Dec 2008
Give Wolf a piece of ass and he'll believe anything that scientist tells him.
She is SO not into him. She's totally silent during sex and doesn't even take her glasses off! I have a feeling Wolf is going to be one bad ass amalgam.
Jun 28, 2013 8:41 AM

May 2012
Okey episode, it's getting worse again...
Aug 2, 2014 2:31 AM
Dec 2013
That sex was W-E-I-R-D, she wasn't eve moaning or aroused at all. The guy's dick need to step his game up, disappointing sex and episode. Was pretty boring.
Nov 21, 2019 8:06 PM
Feb 2019
Nibbas all missed the point of the sex scene LMAO, you think this is some kind of generic romance show or something

It is obvious the Doctor/Witch has been manipulating shit from behind, all for the sake of her master (Ravarg or whatever the fuck he is), so everything she did has absolutely no place for emotion to butt in. From the previous encounter, the Commander had been kinda baited by her sweet words, so he's doing whatever it takes to subside the urge to become an Almaga. The doctor let him fuck her for her scheme as well, it's some sort of a quick deal like: "hey you fuck me and the pain will go away", she doesn't give a shit about things like honor or pride or shit like that, it's all for the sake of manipulating shit, that simple.

That being said the execution could have been better, the anime so far has interesting concepts and themes but it just badly lacks the means to convey them in a proper manner.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Sep 27, 2008

80 by Inexplicable »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:29 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 5 Discussion

Monkey_D_Luffy - May 3, 2008

26 by skr_123 »»
Dec 19, 2022 9:21 AM

» Any differences between the Light novel and the anime?

kuik - Feb 15, 2022

0 by kuik »»
Feb 15, 2022 4:36 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 13 Discussion

Carp - Jul 5, 2008

26 by Avichii »»
Sep 17, 2020 5:57 AM

» Blu-Ray?

TheCrunchyUser - May 10, 2020

0 by TheCrunchyUser »»
May 10, 2020 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.