Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 12, 2019 7:29 AM

Dec 2014
shit, I like Touma but his fights are so repetitive and bland

how long until we get a competent antagonist

at least we get to see best girl Kanzaki again
Mar 14, 2019 11:39 PM

Aug 2017
I'm glad that this arc is over. Very pointless and the generic bad guy made it worse.

A new enemy? God's Right Seat's? Nice.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 28, 2019 2:15 AM

Aug 2011
This anime is so fucking stupid I've stopped caring and have no clue what the arc even was about, why they needed to sacrifice Red Hair, why they attacked Orsola, or why Kanzaki gave a shit. For that matter, why does Kanzaki even like Touma? Doesn't make any fucking sense and I can't be bothered to find out. Its just stupid.

How Touma asspulls his way out of every fight is also fucking stupid. First of all, his power stops the effect of magic so by that logic momentum should still be in effect and if ice comes hurling at you at 200 km/s its not going to magically stop because the magic holding it together is dispelled. Actually why am I even trying to find logic in this crap? Its pointless.

At this point I'm just watching for the ecchi and my waifu's Misaka, Orsola, and my newfound waifu Itsuwa. I sure as hell am not watching this crap for the story.
May 9, 2019 12:06 PM
Jan 2019
Another mission accomplished by Touma and his friends xD.
Touma has no idea that there are many girls interested in him. I fear the day when the cattle gather. LOL.

Will Agnese become part of the Anglican Church?
Jan 30, 2020 1:41 PM

Jan 2020
Why do you always think that a one punch is enough.
Just freaking beat the hell out of that guy.
And have you no sense of urgency.
Feb 26, 2020 1:37 AM
Mar 2012
Short arc, nice Italy scenery & tourism stuff & fun fights.
Story worse than Peter's Cross since it's repeated, just a different large scale weapon to beat AC. Questionable if the writing is actually interesting. There's detail like this queen weapon only works against Venice. Then you'd need Agnese sacrifice/Rosemary or something to unrestrict the targeting so they can aim at AC. Ok but does anyone care? Touma's still gonna punch his way through.
May 30, 2020 3:47 AM

Aug 2018
CAESAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!! Wait.. Wrong anime.. ;p
Honestly, we have so many punches.. Saitama probably gave even less one punches than Touma.. ;D
Hm.. I wonder, if Touma would die.. Who would Index live with then?.. Would she continue running around as she did before?.. Or there is no reason, and she would live with Kaori and Magnus or something?..
Eh?.. I thought that Misaka already made Touma to dance with her near fire after festival?.. Or it didn't count?..
Eh?.. Where from this idea of repayment from Kaori even comes?.. She's not part of Amakusa, and even if would be, it's not like Amakusa got him into trouble.. Kaori isn't related to these events at all..
Well, glad that Agnese is also now safe.. I think?.. Hopefully, other nuns as well..
Maybe more slice of life'ish episode next.. Well, these action ones were entertaining as well, but glad we'll be getting more of peaceful life as well.. ;p Characters get more screen time during these, and I like that.. ;P
Nov 25, 2020 7:28 AM

Jan 2017
I like big-scaled battle arcs, so I'm kinda biased to this Italy arc (as well as the Orsola rescue arc)

But it wasn't really explained how Touma survived those bif af crosses, if that's not his blood than whose was it?

God's Right Seat next LESGO
Jun 21, 2022 5:30 AM
Oct 2019
wow what a surprised, no naked fanservice and Index Bite..

it just okay to me, not a fan of this Religion stuff tbh.

I'm more excited about next episode because Slice of life Shenanigans are back.
Dec 16, 2022 12:05 AM
Apr 2021
Considering how much church talk and low level the action is, it's amazing that this anime is rated at 7.54, but i guess people usually overrate.
Jul 10, 2023 9:35 AM

Jun 2017
so he gets plastered but comes back to life using god knows what power when he ain't a magic user nor really a true esper .Watching the episodes is painfull
Nov 13, 2023 4:10 PM
May 2020
allat just for him to miss enjoying italy, just touma's luck!
Nov 28, 2023 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
Magic seems so strong man, damn.
May 25, 9:59 AM
Jan 2023
Blimey, so Touma's physical strength is also stupidly good. Like way better than this show ever let on to.

The battle was won, awesome! And super awesome action too!

Seems we're back off to Academy City, and Misaka left a message for Touma too, about the festival, and probably the bet. Will be fun for sure.

No new op yet, bit unfortunate, but oh well. Maybe next time.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

237 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

175 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

136 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

139 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 26, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.