Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2010 11:10 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WTF!!!! What the heck just happened!!! Couldn't he avoid the urges of fuking heer?! What were you thinking Keita? Dammit Keita!!! What the fuck do you really want.... I had a higher view of you dude!!! You fell really hard in my charac classification.. You were the pimp when you managed to keep Honoka and Aya happy... but now... you just completely fucked everything up... First of all agreeing going to that Club... you already knew what was goign to happen, yet you didn't run away from there.... And being the Sex Crazed guy you are.... Dammit you've become a sex addict too!! Fuck Aya!

Damn... Shiratori got you hard.... But dude... that tit fuck... and that panty fuck were awesome... I won't complain about them .... she's a master sex slave driver hahaha

And dude.... Aya's swimsuit was great... But Honoka's was definitely much better... Just look at that butt! That was soooo sexy! Damn yeh! I want that butt now....

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2012 1:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I want the same cologne he's wearing!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 9, 2013 8:35 AM

Feb 2012
No frikkin' way, he couldn't resist getting laid and fucking her and now this blackmail shit?!

Marzan said:
I want the same cologne he's wearing!

You, sir, made me laugh.
May 15, 2013 1:44 AM

Nov 2009
Hahaha ... But shouldn't she NOT black mail him? They are on equal grounds now, I mean he still could confess about where she works ... Anyways if he does get screwed over by this he does deserve it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Glass no Megami Chapter 27 Discussion

Laevantein - Feb 6, 2010

21 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2023 6:50 AM

Poll: » Glass no Megami Chapter 1 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 6, 2009

8 by Uiriamu_Busujima »»
Jun 13, 2016 7:12 AM

Poll: » Glass no Megami Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Sep 8, 2010

4 by PrimeX »»
Sep 20, 2014 10:04 PM

Poll: » Glass no Megami Chapter 3 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 6, 2009

6 by PrimeX »»
Sep 20, 2014 9:54 PM

Poll: » Glass no Megami Chapter 2 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 6, 2009

7 by PrimeX »»
Sep 20, 2014 9:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.