Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 11, 2010 10:16 AM
Jul 2010
Does someone has the Dash Kappei series on his computer? Sadly, all the episodes with Japanese audio and English subtitles were taken down.

This Twitter post is very inspiring (http://twitter.com/Anime82/status/17234145651).

<Quote>Anyone have Dash Kappei episodes 26and27 Raiden blog isdown Dash is off the internet I have kept slump alive and I will do the same for dash </Quote>

He tries to keep the first 30 episodes alive via torrent. I hope that some fans of this show still have episodes 26 and 27. Then the anime community can re-visit this show.
Sep 5, 2011 10:21 AM

Jun 2007
I know the links to get the eps 1-65 with japaense audio... it's higher quality than the midori subbed version.

so if you want send me a message.

今はどんでん返しの時代ではない★너와 함께 했던 일상은
어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
Apr 25, 2012 4:33 AM

Jun 2007
japanese and spanish audio*

어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
Jun 27, 2012 12:16 PM
Jun 2012
I would love to have those. Can you send me a pm with the links?
Dec 18, 2012 2:39 PM
Jun 2012
guys plsss send me too thoose links if there is a i can only find first 30 episode pls send me otherss any1 have it ?
Mar 17, 2014 8:45 PM

Jun 2007
pm me if anyone needs.

어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
Aug 23, 2014 3:34 PM

Jun 2007
Update! From animesuki

Position(s): Japanese to English Translators, Spanish to English translators, editors, English speakers, qcers, timers (most ideal is a QCer/Timer)
Group: shindoi
Project(s): Dash Kappei episodes 1 to 65
URL: locoporchicho.livejournal.com
E-Mail: locoporchicho * hotmail.com

year: 1981
genre: comedy, sports (basketball especially), some drama, ecchi (well it's nothing compared to the average or extreme anime nowadays lol. This anime aired on the 6 pm Sunday slot so it was watched by kids etc ). Most people mainly like this show for the comedy and the characters (main character is voiced by tanaka mayumi who also voices luffy in one piece. I personally think that all the voice actors fit the characters and did a great job including the dog) so even if you don't like sports anime it might be worth trying this anime out.

I know most people probably never heard of this anime. I don't expect full-oncommitment because of that and the length of the series. It's a long, people have lives, it's completely understandable (I just request that you inform me that you're too busy and you can't help out anymore if that happens). The most important thing is that you've probably never seen this show and I personally think it would take 3 eps or so to gauge if you like the show. However, it is up to the person how many episodes they want to "work on/check out" to decide if they want to continue working on it or not. The midori subs are abyssmal in quality and is not the best means of gauging if you like the show or not so contact if you think you'd be interested in this show. Also we have the Japanese TV raws and Spanish DVDs (the huge ass files) so it'll be better than the midori releases in every way.

spanish to english translators (for episodes 32 and up since we can rip the subs from the spanish dvd and sorta use the timing to our advantage. plus the spanish was translated from japanese so it is helpful... kinda serve as translation check, give ideas on how to translate/interpret/infer stuff. You're going to have spanish SUBTITLES to translate from so you don't have to relisten like crazy )

Japanese to english translators - I wish lol... this role is pretty self-explanatory not to mention very desired but very difficult and near impossible to find hence it's 2014 now and this show is crappily and incompletely subbed. we have one japanese to english translator right now so the project isn't dead or standstill otherwise i wouldn't be posting this. There are scripts that are waiting to be worked on.

Editor - The Japanese-english translator speaks real english so it's not ENGRISH but we still want editing so that it's free of grammatical, spelling errors and the lines have the best wording possible. If possible send me examples of your work and about your experience or qualifications.

Fine Timer/Qcer - native English speakers only please. So ideally I want a timer who will also do QC. All the scripts are already timed and watchable but they have to be fine-timed. Still apply if you only want to do fine-timing or only QC because I might get somebody who wants to do both.

Lastly, I am looking for English speakers to correct entries on the language learning site lang-8.com - you only have to know English and know it well enough to correct entries written by English language-learners. This helps with translation efforts You can find out exactly how it helps with the fansubbing efforts upon contacting me. This is a great opportunity for anybody who wants to give back to the fansub community by helping this group with our translation efforts indirectly.

어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
Jun 28, 2015 5:22 PM

Jun 2007
Currently the Project is in process

어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
Oct 27, 2016 10:32 AM

Dec 2015
@midori- just discovered that one of the most hilarious shows of my childhood was an anime, can I watch this somewhere in english sub??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 28, 2016 7:41 AM

Jun 2007
Sent you a message

어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
Apr 17, 2023 6:13 PM
Feb 2023
Did it ever get translated?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dash! Kappei Episode 20 Discussion

guulaash - May 21, 2018

2 by Strannik_0 »»
Mar 24, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Dash! Kappei Episode 1 Discussion

Strannik_0 - Dec 18, 2022

1 by Daviljoe193 »»
Feb 10, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Dash! Kappei Episode 2 Discussion

Strannik_0 - Jan 15, 2023

0 by Strannik_0 »»
Jan 15, 2023 1:28 PM

Poll: » Dash! Kappei Episode 64 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Sep 30, 2020

0 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 30, 2020 8:57 AM

Poll: » Dash! Kappei Episode 63 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Sep 30, 2020

0 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 30, 2020 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.