Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2010 3:53 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like the ending, but.. what happened to the family?

o.o A bit confused.

7/10 for the anime.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 16, 2014 3:15 AM

Sep 2012
That Ending LOL
Some Things Never Change
& she still dose not know who M.R Puppet is
that's one thing that should be cleared before the end, well we know, but the problem is she dose not
Nov 1, 2014 4:22 AM

Oct 2013
show was ok for me 6/10
[/quote]
Jun 20, 2019 8:04 AM

Nov 2016
Rinos dramatic death, lol.

I think this finale was mocking other series where the protagonists were able to live their life normally, despite becoming aware of a big and unpleasant secret. They just gave some random explanation and called it a day xD

Immensely enjoyed this anime for most parts and without a doubt a top tier school comedy, one that makes you even laugh out loud a few times per episode.

7,5/10 or maybe even an 8/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 12, 2023 3:25 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Aw what a great ending! At first it looks kinda bittersweet with the whole graduation ceremony, but it turns out to be a great example of "the more things change, the more they stay the same".

I thought the choices of Nanaho for president and Kaori for vice president and leader of the assault squad were great. 

I started off kind of having difficulty getting into this series, even though slice of life might be my favorite genre. It really started growing on me after about 10 episodes, and now I'm glad I didn't drop it and kind of sad there are no more episodes to watch.

Considering how outrageous and funny Best Student Council is, I'm surprised it isn't more popular, when shows like School Rumble and Toradora are so highly regarded. I wouldn't put this quite at School Rumble level, but I enjoyed it more than I did Toradora, which at times felt a little TOO melodramatic for me.

Anyway a great, fun series. Definitely something to watch after School Rumble.
Beep boop

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gokujou Seitokai Episode 13 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 2, 2010

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 18, 2023 7:59 AM

Poll: » Gokujou Seitokai Episode 25 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 9, 2010

2 by JaceyFox »»
Apr 12, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Gokujou Seitokai Episode 19 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 9, 2010

3 by cf52 »»
Dec 6, 2022 5:57 AM

Poll: » Gokujou Seitokai Episode 5 Discussion

olmecalmighty - Jul 29, 2009

6 by sinsforeal »»
Oct 14, 2022 5:08 PM

Poll: » Gokujou Seitokai Episode 4 Discussion

olmecalmighty - Jul 29, 2009

5 by sinsforeal »»
Oct 6, 2022 4:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.