Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2008 1:18 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LMAO !!! Alright, I absolutely loved this one !! ^_^ I thought it was hilarious all the way through (even though Murata & Conrad are living some personal issues with Daikenja .... >_< ).

First off, YuuRam was hilarious. I thought it started of good with Yuuri, Wolf & Greta doing their "family moment" thing and going to bed (awwww) tehn, I nearly PEED in my pants when I saw Yuuri & Wolfram's matching TRACK SUITS !!!!! lmao ! They actually have jogging together in the morning ?? LOOOL ! After, it keep getting better with Murata's 'Love' letter .... XD gawd he's funny XD

Then Gunter's plaintif cries "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeikaaaaaaaaaaa !" LOL ! He's such a drama queen !! XD

OMG, I thought I was going to DIE when Wolf 'dressed up' Yuuri with their usual "bee bear" winter cap ..... and dark glasses ... omg, they looked like two blind men !!!! XDDDD And what the hell Cecilie ?!?!? She hasn't changed one bit ! XD

ZOMG !!!! I nearly forgot .... Sara has made his comeback !!!!!! XD YAY !!! Ohhhh~ he's going to be dancing with Yuuri in the next episode ?!?!? Kyaaaa !

Yup so, I am really happy with this one :D And I can't WAIT for the next episode .... did everyone notice YUURI & WOLFRAM IN DRESSES ?!?!?!?!?!?!? omg !!! can't wait to see how that turns out !!! XD

Anywho, tell us what you thought of the ep !! ;)

~Sakumi-chan~
sakumi-chanMay 13, 2008 5:19 PM
May 13, 2008 10:11 PM

Apr 2008
It was a pretty boring episode; it was really just setting up for the next arc. I did, however, crack a smile for Celi's return. Gawd she's awesome.

I also cheered out loud for Sara. I was wondering when they'd get around to him. Took 'em a bit, but I'm certain it'll be worth it next episode.

...Yeah, not much to say really. Like I said, not all that much happened. xD
May 15, 2008 6:24 AM

Apr 2008
yeah the best bit was Sara's return!
i love wolfram! he's so CUTE!! so pretty much any episode that has a bit of him is ok
but i don't understand. are the OVA's going to be a part of the story....with Sara and all that?
May 16, 2008 7:01 AM
Mar 2008
oh crap, Sara is back. So I'm not really looking forward to the next episode cause he'll be there...I don't know why but I just can't stand him.

But it was fun how Wolfram was dreaming about his and Yuuri's wedding X')

And it made me go "aww" to see Greta sleeping there next to Wolfram :3
May 18, 2008 4:53 PM

Feb 2008
kodomo said:
oh crap, Sara is back.

I second this. -_-"

Sep 5, 2008 6:23 PM

May 2008
I guess the ova really was just fillers. Yuuri obviously just met Sara. I wonder if he has that same "power" as in the ova. :/ And I'm glad he's in the ova. I actually liked his character. But Lanzhil really is worse than Belal. But Janus makes up for that.

And yeah, it's soo cute seeing Greta and Yuuri and/or Wolfram sleeping together. ^.^
(Almost) 13 years on MAL!
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Oct 4, 2013 5:53 PM

Feb 2011
Yuuri: "You can't borrow him [Conrad] whenever you want!" XDD

It's nice to see Murata interacting with other characters without Yuuri.

Ffft Shinou looks so villainous sometimes.

Yuuri whining at Wolfram after getting warned about sticking his head out the window was amusing. 'Datte~'.
眠れないのは君のせい
May 19, 2020 9:11 AM

Mar 2012
Loved Wolfram's reaction when he saw Shinou, also him whimpering in front of Shinou was funny.

I really don't like Celi, she's just a thot, more like I hate that dick chasing woman, Wolfram certainly inherited more than just looks from here. Everytime she opens her mouth about "love" I just want to question her about how did all that courage not show up when Stoffel and Hube let the entire country to a tragic war, what were you doing woman!?

And finally Saralegui! Let's see if he can prevent my rating from falling like the apple falling on Newton.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 35 Discussion

Chouninatte - Feb 23, 2015

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 34 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 33 Discussion

WaterLily - Jan 5, 2009

4 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 32 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.