Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 2, 9:09 AM

Nov 2012
I thought I would make this thread here just to direct any U.K. fans who might be wanting to watch it towards this, I randomly saw a comment on another forum about watching it there so decided to check it out, and for sure there it is! They only have the first five "seasons" atm, I think it's like up to the vs Universe 6 part...but I could be mistaken! They currently have a very small selection of English dub anime available also including some One Piece, Pokemon and Beyblade stuff!

So anyway I hope anyone in the U.K. wanting to watch it considers watching it there, hopefully if it's successful for them there they will add some more anime there even, and most importantly the remaining DBS eps it's currently missing.

BBC Iplayer is free btw if you live in the U.K. and sign up. There might be the occasional ad but it's honestly really un-intrusive, after like 8 eps I think there was one ad and I was able to immediately skip it lol.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Oct 2, 11:29 AM
Aug 2022
dub sucks sub is better
Oct 2, 11:56 AM

Nov 2012
Reply to Normalite
dub sucks sub is better
@Normalite DB dub is goated. So you're likely just a weirdly misguided elitist.

I've seen it all the way through multiple times both subbed and dubbed lol.
JVskunkapeOct 2, 1:10 PM
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Oct 2, 12:59 PM
Jul 2020
Normalite said:
dub sucks sub is better

wrong! In Dragon Ball dub is better.
Oct 2, 2:11 PM
Aug 2022
DioBrando_69420 said:
Normalite said:
dub sucks sub is better

tried both sub and dub and decided that sub is still better. dub feels way too childish
Oct 2, 2:33 PM
Apr 2019
It’s factually correct that sub is better. If you think otherwise you are just being willfully ignorant.

Localizers butcher the dialogue.
Subpar voice actors miss all the nuances of the characters. When you watch something for the first time you should always watch shows/movies in their native language.

Whilst DB dub is good, sub is always going to better.
Yesterday, 7:22 AM
Dec 2021
Trash like every other dub
Yesterday, 5:48 PM
Aug 2022
Normalite said:
DioBrando_69420 said:

tried both sub and dub and decided that sub is still better. dub feels way too childish

DUB is childish Huhh!?!? What DB are u watching they’re voices are so tiny and legit irritating I want u to go watch the first time he went super saiyan in both sub and dub and tell me which is more iconic abd outright better 😃.
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Aug 2022
_Mike_A said:
Normalite said:

DUB is childish Huhh!?!? What DB are u watching they’re voices are so tiny and legit irritating I want u to go watch the first time he went super saiyan in both sub and dub and tell me which is more iconic abd outright better 😃.

sub is better. your nostalgia biased brain thinks dub is more "iconic" simply because you watched dub when you were younger. I'm not nostalgia biased like most of you guys, I started watching db like 3 years ago
4 hours ago
Oct 2021
Todday said:
It’s factually correct that sub is better. If you think otherwise you are just being willfully ignorant.

Localizers butcher the dialogue.
Subpar voice actors miss all the nuances of the characters. When you watch something for the first time you should always watch shows/movies in their native language.

Whilst DB dub is good, sub is always going to better.

Goku and vegeta in sub feel like kids trying to sound like adults. Dub characters actually give me goosebumps even though English isn't my first language. Also, I've never seen any praise for the sub voices but have always heard good things about the English dub, specially about Goku's VA.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 72 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

66 by satyrelfheim »»
Oct 2, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

73 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 2, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

74 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 2, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

120 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 2, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

70 by satyrelfheim »»
Oct 2, 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.