Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 25, 10:15 PM

Jul 2023
nobody remembers him and why should anyone lol

Jul 26, 2:51 AM

Jul 2022
After finding Sid's sword, Code Holder, for some reason he moved to another place (or even dimension). There he met Rinne, a creature that looked like a human but had wings. Rinne was tied with chains to a wall so Kai released her.

Then, they met a creature that seemed to be one of the strong demons. They were forced to fight him, but then decided to run away. With the power of Sid's sword, Kai and Rinne moved again to the place/dimension where Kai found Sid's sword.

Kai and Rinne return to the city of the human race. Suddenly, their city was attacked by demons from various directions, which caused all humans to evacuate. Of course, because he is a member of the rebel (defense) army, Kai joined in fighting the attacking demons. Seeing Kai joining the war, Rinne decided to help too.

The "small war" was won by the human race because the number of demons wasn't too many. Then, Jeanne and Falin talked about strategies to defeat the demons with Kai and Rinne. Kai and Rinne decided to take on The Dark Empress Vanessa, the hero of the demons themselves. Let's see how the two of them do that...
Jul 27, 4:10 PM

Apr 2012
I don't get it ... Jeanne being a girl was supposed to be a secret? Like, her walking around like she did in episode 1 and 2 was ... tricking people? :/ And "Jeanne", a 100% female name? wat

If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Jul 31, 10:47 PM

Jul 2008
I like Rinne already, she's ditzy but she's not stupid. I hope she is as strong as she says or this plan is screwed.
Aug 3, 1:57 AM

Oct 2017
Rinne's cute, she already warmed upto Kai. Jeanne from this timeline is gonna fall for him too? Don't like how they are saying they will reclaim the palace when Kai and Rinne will do the work.
Aug 6, 12:58 AM
Oct 2019
the plot is fine. but the characters and dialogue are a bit lacking. needs to get better in the next episode or two or i think i'll probably just drop this
Aug 9, 2:24 AM

Dec 2022
Bit confused as to why she needs to pretend to be a man to be the commander in this anime. Second, not liking that all the battle harden women including Rinne seem to turn into wimpy and incompetent the moment Kai shows up. Rinne has faced down Vanessa and a host of demons but the moment she meets Kai she is all scared and need protection. Hurts my head.
Aug 15, 4:34 AM

Feb 2014
dropped this show due to many inconsistencies & convenient plot armor.
btw the soundtrack in the beginning of this episode feels out of place, like it should belong to futuristic virtual world setting like TRON or something similar
Aug 18, 8:29 AM
Aug 2018
I'm convinced that our protag is going to be this worlds hero of humanity though I'm not sure if he is Sid or if through his actions he will meet Sid? Also I'm not sure if the angelic girl is the god that helped Sid in the legend or if she is solely her own faction.
Aug 28, 2:25 AM
Jan 2009
Well, that escalated quickly.

Episode 1: introduction
Episode 2: let's go fight the enemy leader to end the war
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - 10 hours ago

10 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24

27 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Today, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 13

90 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Yesterday, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17

18 by WolfWood37 »»
Yesterday, 10:54 PM

» This anime is way better than our last crusade so far

nhc9 - Jul 27

5 by thomas642daniel »»
Yesterday, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.