Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 7:09 PM

Feb 2019
Wouldn’t be summer without a yukata/Natsumatsuri episode! This was my fave yet by far. The girls looked gorgeous in their yukata, especially my baby Yuki!

Yuki transforming to her human form in front of Mayu’s mom and Mayu almost passing out from shock had me dying, that’s definitely one way to introduce yourself. Mayu’s mom is such a real one though, didn’t even flinch or act surprised, just fitted out the perfect Yukata for Yuki!

I’ve only seen the 3 most recent precure series including this one, so for me this was the first time I’ve seen blatant romance in the mainline series(not counting otonapre since it was just one cour). Satoru is so respectful and considerate of his relationship with Iroha and while I would’ve loved for him to tell her how he felt during the festival/fireworks, I understand he doesn’t wanna make things awkward and appreciate that!

It’s so cute how Mayu is their biggest shipper though 😂 she was definitely a stand in for me in this episode. Love how she held Komugi back so they could have the moment with the broken sandal. They’ll make a great couple some day. Yuki just giving Mayu side eyes the whole time like she’s a weirdo was great too 😂

Back to Nyammy and Lilian dominance in the transformation/fight scenes and you’ll hear no complaints from me. Nice quick fight and now all 9 of the animals are safe and sound. I hope we start to get some info about the big bad(if there even is one) next week. That wolf in the shrine looked ominous!

Def my fave episode yet, nice fireworks to end the episode ❤️
Marinate1016Jul 6, 7:44 PM
Jul 6, 7:13 PM

Jul 2011
The standard Tanabata episode.

Mayu's mom: "I could have a big reaction but, with the husband I have is just a normal event.

Komugi is the Pink Cure so is destiny she have main plot with whatever villain is.

I like the new ED, a lot more than the first
Jul 6, 8:57 PM
Mar 2023
This episode reveal many information.

I think:
1 The Boss is Wolf.
2 Iroha X Satoru similar Yui X Takumi
3 Daifuku is extraordinary character(probably He is Niko-sama).
Jul 7, 1:08 AM
Aug 2021
I teared up so much when Komugi told everyone her wish for everyone to be friends... she howled at the sky to answer the howl from her dream in the beginning of the episode and I really shed a tear . She has so much love in her heart . All these stories about loving and caring for others around are really wonderful !!!!!
Jul 7, 3:48 AM
Nov 2021
So, “howl” about this episode, huh?

Yuki felt something special about Daifuku the rabbit, but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything. I’m told that this franchise has had red herrings before.

So this episode has everyone going to the Tanaba…er, the “Star” festival (is that really what it’s called in English?) I can only guess that Komugi was told about the story of Orihime (Vega) and Hikoboshi (Altair) at some point.

The last of the Kirarin animals was found, but we don’t see him sent back to Niko Garden. This made me think that there was going to be some kind of catch or something, but fortunately nothing happened, and as the preview shows, the Kirarin Swan did make it back.

On the other hand, I have to wonder about that Wolf GaruGaru. Is he really the doing all this? Either way, we still have yet to meet the main bad guys; the ones the Pretty Cures may have to actually fight. In any case, I wonder what will happen now that all 9 Kirarin animals have been brought back to Niko Garden…
Jul 7, 5:21 AM
Dec 2019
The wolf is the mastermind and his name is Garu it is hidden in plain sight. Garu is doing it for revenge for wiping out his race in Japan. All the Garugaru keep saying his name the same way the Nico animals keep saying his name.

As for the egg, it is obvious what is in it.
Jul 7, 7:03 AM

Nov 2023
Another great episode from this wonderful franchise.

Absolutely loved it. Satoru's feelings is pure.

Komugi's wish comes true!

Daifuku is still mysterious.
PinoffinJul 7, 9:04 AM
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jul 7, 8:53 AM

Dec 2013
Yuki has no time for tomfoolery, I'm going to miss the previous ED.
Jul 9, 3:41 PM

Nov 2021
Best girl Komugi looked so beautiful in her Yukata!
Also, I'm glad that thanks to Komugi's abilities / powers the plot is finally moving, a mysterious egg and the "villain" as a potential rescue animal? Nice
Jul 13, 1:41 AM

Feb 2020
I just knew they'll ruin this season at some point with this romance/shipping crap.

SerafosJul 13, 9:39 AM
Jul 14, 9:04 PM

Dec 2022
great ep!
so much funny stuff jammed into that first half
and it allll makes sense now why big bad wolf is so mad
Mayu's reaction face near the end Lol
WANDAFUL NI ANIMARU, NYAANDERFUL NO HANA MARU love it love it ED2 bangs
gannoncannon55Jul 14, 9:09 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jul 13

9 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 28, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 30 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 24

8 by Mikarin_Enjoyer »»
Aug 27, 6:35 AM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 29 Discussion

Atsunome - Aug 17

10 by KanameYuuki »»
Aug 18, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 28 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 10

6 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Aug 15, 12:06 AM

» The real reason the antagonists haven shown up until now

Videoman190 - Aug 10

0 by Videoman190 »»
Aug 10, 9:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.