Forum Settings
Forums

What's the most immoral thing one can do that you're not willing to tolerate?

New
Jul 2, 4:41 AM

May 2024
As the title suggests, where do you draw your boundaries and what do you consider to be too immoral and unforgivable?
Jul 2, 4:56 AM

Feb 2024
Slavery, tortures, minors abuse/violation. That not a comprehensive list, but something that easily comes to my mind.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Jul 2, 5:18 AM

Feb 2020
Stealing someone's strawberry is unforgivable.

Jul 2, 5:21 AM

Feb 2018
I added eggs as a topping on my pizza last night. I have committed a grave sin. Eggs on pizza was awful
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

Jul 2, 5:23 AM

May 2024
Reply to tsukareru
I added eggs as a topping on my pizza last night. I have committed a grave sin. Eggs on pizza was awful
@tsukareru Unironically you deserve jail time.
Jul 2, 5:25 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to tsukareru
@tsukareru Pineapple on pizza is much worse. Just ask Gordon Ramsay.
Jul 2, 5:25 AM

Jan 2008
Touching boobs is just too far. It's reprehensible.
Jul 2, 5:27 AM

Sep 2016
Non-consensual activities shouldn't be tolerated, anything else is personal matter.

Unjustified killing of other humans is unforgivable.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 2, 5:33 AM

Feb 2018
Serafos said:

Well at least the tomatoes saved the pizza :3

Jul 2, 5:35 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to tsukareru
Serafos said:

Well at least the tomatoes saved the pizza :3
@tsukareru Tomatoes for the win! :3

Jul 2, 5:35 AM

Mar 2023
Calling a Karen stupid on Facebook is a crime punishable by a fate worse than death.
Jul 2, 5:44 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to tsukareru
@tsukareru Hope you added them raw, on top of the baked pizza? Or doesn't count. When it looks like this, it's delicious as fuck:

Jul 2, 6:07 AM

Feb 2018
LoveYourSmile said:
@tsukareru Hope you added them raw, on top of the baked pizza? Or doesn't count. When it looks like this, it's delicious as fuck:

Ah i cooked it a bit on a pan first, left the yolk raw and then baked it. It made the egg taste like rubber

Jul 2, 6:10 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to tsukareru
LoveYourSmile said:

Ah i cooked it a bit on a pan first, left the yolk raw and then baked it. It made the egg taste like rubber
@tsukareru It's the best when you put the raw egg on top of the melted cheese. Then you either mix them with a fork or do something else (dip the crust etc). Very interesting combination, give it a try.
Jul 2, 5:04 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Passing wind and not exclaiming "excuse me".
Jul 2, 5:21 PM

Mar 2013
Most or least immoral? The most horrible thing in the world would probably be genocide, so I am not cool with tolerating that.
Jul 2, 6:03 PM

Mar 2008
I dont really care about getting hung up on judgment, it doesnt change facts. I care more on finding understanding and finding potential solutions to prevent
Jul 2, 10:04 PM

Sep 2023
Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. No matter how "good" you think you are at drunk driving, you are making a conscious decision to endanger the lives of innocent persons around you. And typically, people say that you're endangering your life and others. But no, I could give two fucks if you killed yourself cause you decided to drive drunk. You are a despicable piece of shit and deserve to die. The punishment for DUI conviction should be permanent suspension of your driver's license.

Apologies, I am very passionate about this.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Yesterday, 3:08 AM

Feb 2024
bevarnow said:
Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

What's the maximum amount? Like, you should be allowed to drive home after a dinner at least, right? Say, bottle of wine per 2 persons, or 1-2 beers - is it ok for an experienced/responsible driver who doesn't have alcohol problems, and is allowed by the law to drive in this condition? Or still "despicable piece of shit and deserve to die"?
Yesterday, 8:56 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to LoveYourSmile
bevarnow said:
Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

What's the maximum amount? Like, you should be allowed to drive home after a dinner at least, right? Say, bottle of wine per 2 persons, or 1-2 beers - is it ok for an experienced/responsible driver who doesn't have alcohol problems, and is allowed by the law to drive in this condition? Or still "despicable piece of shit and deserve to die"?
@LoveYourSmile Under the legal limit for your jurisdiction, do what you want. Preferably you should get a person to drive you, as you are still intoxicated. Some U.S. States have laws related to this. New York State VAT §1192(1) "Driving While Ability Impaired", Colorado Revised Statute §42-4-1301(1)(g) "Driving While Ability Impaired", and Arizona Revised Statutes §28-1381(a)(1) "Impaired to the Slightest Degree".

While in some jurisdictions it may be legal for a person to do so, its still never a good idea.

Over the legal limit, you are still despicable piece of shit.

Chris
Yesterday, 12:13 PM

Aug 2014
bevarnow said:
Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. No matter how "good" you think you are at drunk driving, you are making a conscious decision to endanger the lives of innocent persons around you. And typically, people say that you're endangering your life and others. But no, I could give two fucks if you killed yourself cause you decided to drive drunk. You are a despicable piece of shit and deserve to die. The punishment for DUI conviction should be permanent suspension of your driver's license.

bevarnow said:
Under the legal limit for your jurisdiction, do what you want. Preferably you should get a person to drive you, as you are still intoxicated. Some U.S. States have laws related to this. New York State VAT §1192(1) "Driving While Ability Impaired", Colorado Revised Statute §42-4-1301(1)(g) "Driving While Ability Impaired", and Arizona Revised Statutes §28-1381(a)(1) "Impaired to the Slightest Degree".

While in some jurisdictions it may be legal for a person to do so, its still never a good idea.

So...driving while intoxicated (even without harming anyone) is worse to you than murderers, torturers and rapists? And not only this, but whether or not they are "a despicable piece of shit who deserves to die" varies by their area of jurisdiction?
SmugSatokoYesterday, 12:36 PM
Yesterday, 12:37 PM

Feb 2024
SmugSatoko said:
varies by their area of jurisdiction

Even by car model lol. You don't feel the speed of modern EVs even sober, and after a few beers... well, 10 seconds and you are ready to beat you best Carmageddon score and meet Jesus.
Yesterday, 6:32 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to SmugSatoko
bevarnow said:

bevarnow said:
Under the legal limit for your jurisdiction, do what you want. Preferably you should get a person to drive you, as you are still intoxicated. Some U.S. States have laws related to this. New York State VAT §1192(1) "Driving While Ability Impaired", Colorado Revised Statute §42-4-1301(1)(g) "Driving While Ability Impaired", and Arizona Revised Statutes §28-1381(a)(1) "Impaired to the Slightest Degree".

So...driving while intoxicated (even without harming anyone) is worse to you than murderers, torturers and rapists? And not only this, but whether or not they are "a despicable piece of shit who deserves to die" varies by their area of jurisdiction?
@SmugSatoko Where did I say that I believe that drunk drivers are worse than murderers, torturers, and rapists? I would say most people find that to be immoral, at least the individuals I know and myself included. Why should I say something that is the common consensus among people. I am stating my personal opinion.

And since you're also the second person to bring it up. The correct wording would have been "...deserved to die" instead of "...deserves to die". I was a bit tired when I wrote it, so thats on me. That sentence ties back into the prior sentence saying if you killed yourself as a result of your drunk driving, you deserved it. The sentence right after that also states what my belief for punishment should be, so if you believed my belief for punishment should be death thats on you.

For the jurisdiction one, partially ties back into that second point where I got my wording wrong. Though to speak on it, I was under the impression that some U.S. States still had very varied BAC limits. But from further research the State of Utah (§416a-502(1)(a)) is the only State that has a BAC limit of 0.05% for general drivers, which I mean good on them.

Chris
Yesterday, 6:59 PM

Aug 2014
bevarnow said:
Where did I say that I believe that drunk drivers are worse than murderers, torturers, and rapists?

When you posted that as your answer for a thread with the title of, "What's the most immoral thing one can do that you're not willing to tolerate?"

I would say most people find that to be immoral, at least the individuals I know and myself included.

Well, yes...but the thread wasn't called, "Post any thing you find to be immoral."

(I know some other posts were jokes. I responded to yours since it was a serious post.)

Why should I say something that is the common consensus among people. I am stating my personal opinion.

Your answer is up to you...but it appears that the one you provided isn't what you truly believe as the answer to the question posed.

And since you're also the second person to bring it up. The correct wording would have been "...deserved to die" instead of "...deserves to die". I was a bit tired when I wrote it, so thats on me. That sentence ties back into the prior sentence saying if you killed yourself as a result of your drunk driving, you deserved it. The sentence right after that also states what my belief for punishment should be, so if you believed my belief for punishment should be death thats on you.

Don't worry, I can read. lol. But you can still think someone deserves to die in a general sense without necessarily supporting that as a legal punishment. For what it's worth, I agree that drunk drivers deserve the natural consequences of their actions, including getting themselves killed in a crash.

For the jurisdiction one, partially ties back into that second point where I got my wording wrong. Though to speak on it, I was under the impression that some U.S. States still had very varied BAC limits. But from further research the State of Utah (§416a-502(1)(a)) is the only State that has a BAC limit of 0.05% for general drivers, which I mean good on them.

The point is, your opinion of whether they are "despicable pieces of shit" and so on seems to vary based on something rather arbitrary.
SmugSatokoYesterday, 7:10 PM
Yesterday, 7:54 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to SmugSatoko
bevarnow said:
Where did I say that I believe that drunk drivers are worse than murderers, torturers, and rapists?

When you posted that as your answer for a thread with the title of, "What's the most immoral thing one can do that you're not willing to tolerate?"

I would say most people find that to be immoral, at least the individuals I know and myself included.

Well, yes...but the thread wasn't called, "Post any thing you find to be immoral."

(I know some other posts were jokes. I responded to yours since it was a serious post.)

Why should I say something that is the common consensus among people. I am stating my personal opinion.

Your answer is up to you...but it appears that the one you provided isn't what you truly believe as the answer to the question posed.

Don't worry, I can read. lol. But you can still think someone deserves to die in a general sense without necessarily supporting that as a legal punishment. For what it's worth, I agree that drunk drivers deserve the natural consequences of their actions, including getting themselves killed in a crash.

The point is, your opinion of whether they are "despicable pieces of shit" and so on seems to vary based on something rather arbitrary.
@SmugSatoko Something that I probably should have mentioned prior is that I am entering law enforcement as a career. So many of my morals are based onto what is legal and what is not legal. And what may be legal in one jurisdiction may not be legal in my jurisdiction, and vice-versa. What my jurisdiction is may and probably will vary. So thats why it may seem I am not very specific with it.

Whether or not a person operates a vehicle while intoxicated, I still find them to be a piece of shit. Over the legal limit, especially more.

Anyone reading, please remember, thirteen thousand five hundred and twenty-four is thirteen thousand five hundred and twenty-four too many.

Chris
10 hours ago

Aug 2014
bevarnow said:
Something that I probably should have mentioned prior is that I am entering law enforcement as a career. So many of my morals are based onto what is legal and what is not legal. And what may be legal in one jurisdiction may not be legal in my jurisdiction, and vice-versa. What my jurisdiction is may and probably will vary. So thats why it may seem I am not very specific with it.

I get what you're saying.

Whether or not a person operates a vehicle while intoxicated, I still find them to be a piece of shit.

...Or maybe I don't. I feel like your pic now. XD

Now you've moved the goalpost to whether they are intoxicated (ie drunk or perhaps just slightly buzzed) at all, regardless of vehicles. It doesn't seem healthy to regard a significant percentage of the entire human race as pieces of shit, especially if you are pursuing a career involving serving the public.

Over the legal limit, especially more.

Anyone reading, please remember, thirteen thousand five hundred and twenty-four is thirteen thousand five hundred and twenty-four too many.

For some reason, this reminded me of Smokey the bear.
SmugSatoko10 hours ago
2 hours ago

Sep 2023
Reply to SmugSatoko
bevarnow said:
Something that I probably should have mentioned prior is that I am entering law enforcement as a career. So many of my morals are based onto what is legal and what is not legal. And what may be legal in one jurisdiction may not be legal in my jurisdiction, and vice-versa. What my jurisdiction is may and probably will vary. So thats why it may seem I am not very specific with it.

I get what you're saying.

Whether or not a person operates a vehicle while intoxicated, I still find them to be a piece of shit.

...Or maybe I don't. I feel like your pic now. XD

Now you've moved the goalpost to whether they are intoxicated (ie drunk or perhaps just slightly buzzed) at all, regardless of vehicles. It doesn't seem healthy to regard a significant percentage of the entire human race as pieces of shit, especially if you are pursuing a career involving serving the public.

Over the legal limit, especially more.

For some reason, this reminded me of Smokey the bear.
@SmugSatoko

Now you've moved the goalpost to whether they are intoxicated (ie drunk or perhaps just slightly buzzed) at all, regardless of vehicles.

What? I never said I despised people who may be intoxicated in general. If you're getting drunk in your own home I could care less.

Thats what I had typed initially before I got what you were saying and re-reading my own post. In my head the phrase "Whether or not..." made sense, but I see why you interpreted it that way. So thats on me. Clearer wording would have been "Even if...".

Chris

More topics from this board

» How old were you when you lost virginity?

ZakuF_ - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

» Perfectionism when watching anime

Rabnawaz2 - 2 hours ago

4 by Daconator »»
23 minutes ago

» Why does it feel so good to poop?

ZakuF_ - 6 hours ago

4 by annie620 »»
2 hours ago

» Cleavage should be outlawed.

ZakuF_ - Jul 2

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
2 hours ago

» What would you change about our world if you had the power?

SimplyBrazen - 6 hours ago

12 by TheDoodle »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.