Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 2, 4:35 AM

Sep 2015
I just can't stop rewatching them, the breathing forms, the animation, the osts, everything is so perfect and the hype is over 9000 lol

the crazier part is this is not peak yet, the best is yet to come
Jul 2, 4:42 AM

Jul 2015
Giyomei's Breathing Style totally lived up to the hype.

Jul 2, 4:43 AM
Apr 2024
Not the final scenes, but I've already watched the Muzan-Ubuyashiki conversation 3 times. It's so beautiful and somber and probably the best written scene in the whole show.
Jul 2, 4:46 AM
May 2022
i rewatched the last episode especially the last part for the nth time 🔥 the animation, the soundtrack they used, and etc. GOOSEBUMPS HDKSJDJD can't wait for the movies!! UFOTABLE, THE GOAT 🫵🏼
Jul 2, 4:51 AM
Apr 2022
I am.
Gyomei's entrance has to be one of the best pull ups in recent memory. NAMU AMIDA BUTTSU!
*muzan head gets obliterated*

And that Third Form: Stone Skin... not going to lie, my eyes could not follow everything he did but it was amazing to watch.

I've re-watched those 2 scenes at least 20 times by now.
Never doubted ufotable & their Unlimited Budget Works and steller directing.
YamiNoTensaiJul 2, 4:55 AM
Jul 2, 5:03 AM
Jul 2016
THIS EPISODE WAS PERFECT OMG
Jul 2, 5:09 AM

Jan 2021
I think I have rewatched the entire episode more than 10 times already. It keeps getting better after every rewatch. Everything was phenomenal. The explosion was the best I have seen in any anime. It was the best mixture of 2D and 3D. Himejima was the GOAT. The way he pulled up. The way Tamayo called for him and he made that badass entry. Hashira's literally struggle to behead Upper ranks yet here he is smashing Muzan's head with his first blow. His third form was cool to watch, Everyone jumping in was cool to watch. The infinity castle sequence was cool to watch. This might be the best episode we have witnessed so far.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jul 2, 5:16 AM
Mar 2021
Sanemi emotional anger dialogues about his master were ultimate 💥💥💥🔥
and then gyomei stone breathing and his shout tht telling everyone he is muzan, adrenaline pumping with anger in my brain ,ultimate experience 👌👌👌
Anime Rules the world
Jul 2, 5:31 AM
Oct 2022
I probably think zenitsu is bad character
the whole series he acts as a coward and only gets serious in sleep and then suddenly because of a latter he got from his sensei make him strong without anything atleast he should have fought one battle wide awake for a little to take him seriously at the end this is like whole series use him as a clown as a comedic relif and then suddenly end is near so make him serious wow...🤡
Jul 2, 5:33 AM
Oct 2022
Nanami0007 said:
I just can't stop rewatching them, the breathing forms, the animation, the osts, everything is so perfect and the hype is over 9000 lol

the crazier part is this is not peak yet, the best is yet to come

its just mid show with bad character writing like zenitsu 🤡
its carried by its animation
Jul 2, 6:13 AM
Apr 2019
I've been rewatching the whole episode non stop, like what the hell was that? the whole confrotation between Kagaya and Muzan is so sick; I love the narrative, how Ubuyashiki says no one has ever forgiven Muzan, and how all their eyes are just staring at him, so when it gets to the end of the ep, they were all there raiding on Muzan. Its just insane, I wish I could forget this only to watch it again.
Jul 2, 8:39 AM
Jan 2024
sDluffy said:
the whole series he acts as a coward and only gets serious in sleep and then suddenly because of a latter he got from his sensei make him strong without anything atleast he should have fought one battle wide awake for a little to take him seriously at the end this is like whole series use him as a clown as a comedic relif and then suddenly end is near so make him serious wow...🤡

I think youre the clown here if a simple character like zenitsu from an infamously simple story like demon slayer is going above your head. Never in the story was he weak to say he got a sudden powerup, he was just a coward who was too afraid to die. Zenitsu prolly was stronger and more skilled among the trio in season 1 and even mugen arc. Now that he has got motivation to get serious, especially something like revenge, I dont see why a coward cant pull himself together for once. This is simple and redundant yet undeniably good character writing.
Jul 2, 8:44 AM
Oct 2022
xXCaptainJXx said:
sDluffy said:

I think youre the clown here if a simple character like zenitsu from an infamously simple story like demon slayer is going above your head. Never in the story was he weak to say he got a sudden powerup, he was just a coward who was too afraid to die. Zenitsu prolly was stronger and more skilled among the trio in season 1 and even mugen arc. Now that he has got motivation to get serious, especially something like revenge, I dont see why a coward cant pull himself together for once. This is simple and redundant yet undeniably good character writing.

are u a clown man iam saying the same thing he was not weak just acting weak but in reality or in anime a person does not overcome a fear suddenly there are many character development he undergoes which zenitsu should have probably have been in swordsmith arc but they didn't so yes i think he is a. bad character
Jul 2, 8:45 AM

Jan 2009
nah but those final scenes is over 9000 hype for sure
Jul 2, 8:46 AM
Jan 2024
sDluffy said:
xXCaptainJXx said:

are u a clown man iam saying the same thing he was not weak just acting weak but in reality or in anime a person does not overcome a fear suddenly there are many character development he undergoes which zenitsu should have probably have been in swordsmith arc but they didn't so yes i think he is a. bad character

I shouldve asked you if you have read the manga first...
have you?
Jul 2, 8:54 AM
Oct 2022
xXCaptainJXx said:
sDluffy said:

have you?

why ? is it better then anime
Jul 2, 8:59 AM
Jan 2024
sDluffy said:
xXCaptainJXx said:

have you?

I cant agree to it being better than the anime, the story is mediocre and only thing good about the anime is the animation and storytelling (which they kinda are doing better than anyone right now), but if you have not read the manga then it makes sense you think zenitsu's change is bad character writing. But dont worry, zenitsu hasnt changed at all, hes still a wimp like he was before unlike people glazing him are suggesting. He does have a very good reason and motivation pushing him to act seriously tho, and the contents of the letter and the future story will clear it up for you.
Jul 2, 9:02 AM
Oct 2022
xXCaptainJXx said:
sDluffy said:

I cant agree to it being better than the anime, the story is mediocre and only thing good about the anime is the animation and storytelling (which they kinda are doing better than anyone right now), but if you have not read the manga then it makes sense you think zenitsu's change is bad character writing. But dont worry, zenitsu hasnt changed at all, hes still a wimp like he was before unlike people glazing him are suggesting. He does have a very good reason and motivation pushing him to act seriously tho, and the contents of the letter and the future story will clear it up for you.

ok man but we agreed to one thing that its a mid show through and through 🤜
Jul 2, 9:14 AM

Oct 2014
Yes i am, really can't wait for The movies.
It's Morbin' Time!
Jul 2, 9:46 AM
Jul 2019
Yes I am! Looking forward to the infinity castle.
Jul 2, 11:30 AM
Feb 2021
No, I’m not a crazy delusional mf, why would I waste my time like that?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

409 by Chelato »»
9 minutes ago

» Scores on Streaming Platforms outisde Japan

dazedcowcow62 - 7 hours ago

3 by MikitoList »»
2 hours ago

» Zenitsu Letter Theory

AY2901 - Jul 2

38 by DGamez8 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - May 19

139 by Yoko_Pixel »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

208 by MasterK »»
Today, 12:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.