Forum Settings
Forums

'Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi' Announces Additional Cast, Staff for Fall 2024

New
Jun 14, 10:04 AM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official website of the Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi (Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister) television anime revealed additional cast, staff, and a key visual (pictured) on Friday. The television anime is set to air for 24 episodes starting October 2024 on TV Tokyo's six stations and BS NTV.

Nana Mizuki (Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san) and Chika Anzai (Hibike! Euphonium) are joining the cast as Mahiru Anekouji and Shirahi Tsuruyama, respectively.

Staff
Art Design: Kayoko Tomono (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.), Miho Norisue (Beatless), Shuuichi Ookubo (Gi(a)rlish Number)
Color Design: Hayato Yoshida (One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki.)
Art Director: Eri Yamanashi (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen wo!)
Director of Photography: Eiki Etou (Kakkou no Iinazuke)
Editing: Kashiko Kimura (Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san)

Yuujirou Abe (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen wo!) is directing the anime at Drive. Yasuko Aoki (Kami Kuzu☆Idol) is handling the series composition, and Haruko Iizuka (Horimiya) is designing the characters. Ryou Kawasaki (Romantic Killer) and Tomoyuki Kono (Momochi-san Chi no Ayakashi Ouji) are composing the music.

The anime adapts Marcey Naitou's romantic comedy manga, which originally began as a one-shot as part of Weekly Shounen Magazine's competition in December 2020. The one-shot received the most votes and began serializing on the same platform in April 2021. Kodansha shipped the 14th volume on March 15, with the 15th volume scheduled to be released on June 17.

Kodansha USA licensed the manga for digital release in English in January 2022. The 13th volume went on sale on May 7, and the 14th volume is scheduled to be released on July 2.

Source: Comic Natalie
Jun 14, 10:32 AM

May 2021
Absolutely love the casting for the 3 main girls . Can't wait for the anime !!!!!

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jun 14, 10:51 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
is there STILL no trailer lol?
Jun 15, 4:25 PM

Mar 2013
Seriously? lmao

I can't believe they will animate this... 😆
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 16, 9:46 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
Seriously? lmao

I can't believe they will animate this... 😆
@CrazyButNot4U Why? Go-Tobun created a mini-trend for sibling harems and, moreover, the author of the manga was his former assistant.

More topics from this board

» 'Isekai Suicide Squad' Announces More Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» Studio Bind Adapts 'Hana wa Saku, Shura no Gotoku' Manga for 2025 TV Anime

Vindstot - Jun 12

47 by OeKusoBaba »»
3 hours ago

» Video Game 'Guilty Gear: Strive' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Jun 13

37 by OeKusoBaba »»
3 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Unveils Additional Staff, Theme Songs, Main Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by 0arche »»
4 hours ago

» A-1 Pictures Acquires Studio 3Hz's Production, Planning Business

Vindstot - Jun 18

20 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.