Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 9:24 AM

Nov 2013
What can I say... This is a very good manga!

Stumbled on it, got hooked and binged it in few hours. Chapters are 1 page 95% of the time after all.

Riri is one of the most adorable characters out there. Had me anxious in starting chapters. Was worried for her so badly. Didn't know if things would get darker. I prayed for a miracle and it happened. Without exaggerations, Tatsumi is Riri's guardian angel. Can't imagine the sorrow Riri would've experience if he didn't show up again in her life. Riri's pain is relatable to many people I'd presume. Devoting yourself to your dream and then realizing you're "not good enough". Can be devastating...
Glad the manga became brighter, just like how Riri did. Towards the end I felt bliss, I felt relieved. I can only wish the same fate to people like Riri who struggle and have lost their place.

Heck, Riri even drops smoking at the end; at least she won't be smoking too much. Feel so happy for her recovery, but she was cute with blonde hair too :D

P.S We get the perfect ending imaginable! Perfect manga to read when you feel down and want to brighten the mood (unless you easily get jealous, or get infuriated when someone else is happier -_-). The ending may be TOO perfect even for me though, with Riri becoming famous etc. I think the author decided to spoil her :D She deserved it thogh.

I can't give it 10/10, but 9/10 IMO is well earned. Hopefully this manga gets more attention. Easy read, complete series and you feel happy in the end.
Jun 30, 7:56 PM
Apr 2021
a great ending of this heartwarming story
Jul 5, 9:01 PM
Jun 2023
Loved the story and tatsumi is the goat
Jul 6, 11:30 PM

Jul 2008
I cried: first so sad, then so happy!
(TwT) <3

I loved this manga!!
My candies:
Sep 1, 2:06 AM

Jul 2015
Adorable and heartwarming from the beginning to the end , best 1p i have ever read
I wish if the author gave riri's mom a good husband though

tragedydesuSep 1, 2:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.