Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 26, 7:01 AM
Feb 2021
I recently finished the Whole Cake arc and there was the fucked up flashback where
and attains her devil fruit power.

It got me wondering if thats how
like just ate one of Whitebeards butcheeks or smth.

Can y'all tell me if this is how he did it but if it isn't don't tell me how it happened. Or has it not been revealed yet in the anime?
May 26, 7:55 AM
Mar 2021
It has yet to be revealed even in the manga how Blackbeard has two devil fruits or what he did to whitebeard.
May 26, 8:55 AM
Jan 2024
eze_k22 said:
I recently finished the Whole Cake arc and there was the fucked up flashback where

Can y'all tell me if this is how he did it but if it isn't don't tell me how it happened. Or has it not been revealed yet in the anime?

He wanked whitebeard (and swallowed ofc)

(its a joke dont hate me pls)
May 26, 8:57 AM
Aug 2020
no answer yet but Marco did say that teach body is just built different
May 26, 9:25 AM
Jun 2021
Based on the search results, there is a theory that Blackbeard obtained the Tremor-Tremor Fruit power by consuming a piece of Whitebeard's body. This theory draws a parallel to how Big Mom gained her devil fruit power by eating a nun and other children in the Whole Cake arc of One Piece 1.

While this theory is not confirmed in the One Piece series, it is mentioned in fan theories and discussions. The theory suggests that Blackbeard may have consumed some of Whitebeard's blood or even tore out Whitebeard's heart through an existing wound and consumed it 1. However, it is important to note that this theory is speculative and has not been officially confirmed in the series.

It is worth mentioning that Blackbeard is the only confirmed character in the One Piece series to possess the power of two Devil Fruits. He obtained the Tremor-Tremor Fruit by stealing it from Whitebeard's dead body 2. The Tremor-Tremor Fruit is considered to be the most powerful Paramecia-type Devil Fruit in the One Piece universe 3.

In conclusion, while there is a theory that Blackbeard obtained the Tremor-Tremor Fruit power by consuming a piece of Whitebeard's body, it is not confirmed in the One Piece series. The exact method by which Blackbeard obtained the power of two Devil Fruits remains a mystery 1 2.
May 26, 2:13 PM
Mar 2021
eze_k22 said:

To get WB's fruit, he probably just had an apple in his coat pocket or something. That's not the bit that shocked people, it's having two fruits at once that contradicts regular logic.

In terms of big mom, she didn't already have a fruit so gaining one by eating mother Caramel isn't the same situation I'm afraid. though it's true that we didn't know you could steal a fruit by eating the person until the BM flashback.

and dw, I'm not spoiling. we learned about how devil fruits reincarnate themselves upon the user's death way back in Punk Hazard.
May 27, 5:23 AM
Feb 2021
xXCaptainJXx said:
eze_k22 said:

He wanked whitebeard (and swallowed ofc)

(its a joke dont hate me pls)

a theory worthy of exploration !
May 29, 3:50 PM
Mar 2024
he may have 3 souls in his body, which would lead to him getting a zoan as well

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 22

50 by Ridzaxster »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1005 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jan 8, 2022

84 by Scroyos »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 392 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Mar 8, 2009

94 by Sanjis_Bride »»
Yesterday, 9:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 600 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wind_Sr - Jun 15, 2013

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:34 PM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 599 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wind_Sr - Jun 8, 2013

74 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.