Forum Settings
Forums

Hardest Working AnimeCharacters In The History Of Manga .... BUT .....

New
May 25, 4:15 PM
Mar 2018
So, I'm working on a little project and I'd like you all to think through the history of manga and list the absolute hardest working characters, but I don't want any main characters listed.

Yes. No main characters. So, that would mean even someone like Vegeta wouldn't apply.

This may make things a little more challenging, but it's definitely not impossible. Lastly, I don't care how minor of a character they are, as long as you feel they're of being mentioned among the 'MOST' hardworking.
Searching4PawgsMay 25, 4:37 PM
May 25, 4:33 PM

May 2019
Gendo Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

May 25, 4:39 PM

Apr 2020
I can only think of Rock Lee and Might Guy.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
May 25, 4:55 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to AcD4c
I can only think of Rock Lee and Might Guy.
@AcD4c I would love to discover those two characters for the first time all over again, but that ain't possible. Thanks for chiming in, though.
May 26, 1:42 AM

Sep 2016
https://myanimelist.net/character/193251/Juiz

This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 26, 1:51 AM

May 2024
This bitch deserves the highest praise for being the most diligent and hardworking hoe in the entire series.

May 26, 2:17 AM

May 2020
Even though you said no main characters, I really wanna nominate Taichi from Chihayafuru, his whole thing is literally just hard work because he doesn't have natural talent when it comes to karuta, using unorthodox strategies like frequently changing the layout of his board in complex ways to make memorization harder because that's the only way he can "slow" down his opponent to his level.

But if we're sticking to side characters maybe Gluck from Ginga eiyuu densetsu is a good one. You can't get more side character than this guy, he has one scene in a 100+ episode series (Idk, maybe he has a couple more, can't confirm). His thing was again, that he didn't have the natural talent to keep up with his peers, as a civil engineer with the assignment of building infrastructure to make the empire prosper now and to the far future, but he was nevertheless working alongside them. He asks to be relieved of his duty but Reinhard declines his request saying that he is needed. Reinhard remarks that his competence is exceptional, but he is not a genius like some of his colleagues. He says that he was born into the age of the "founder" while being a "preserver" himself (I'm paraphrasing), basically saying that the geniuses are necessary to make the big innovations and move the world forward, but it is the hard reliable workers like Gluck that are needed to preserve that world.
May 26, 11:17 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to Gashadokur0
This bitch deserves the highest praise for being the most diligent and hardworking hoe in the entire series.

@Gashadokur0 I don't recognize this character. Who is she and what series is she from?
May 26, 11:29 AM

Jul 2013
Probably Goku from Dragon Ball is the hardest working anime character. Imo.

More topics from this board

» Anime ratings on MAL vs IMDB

Unalina - Nov 17, 2020

30 by Archean-Return »»
12 minutes ago

» Making time to watch anime in daily life.

9765 - Today

23 by SushiSuperLover »»
32 minutes ago

» Most Overrated Characters in the Top 50?

SamDaniel - Aug 3, 2021

48 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
56 minutes ago

» What are the requirements for an anime to get "reanimated"?

Ventus_S - Yesterday

14 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» Do you have animes you've rated 5 and under on your completed list, why? ( 1 2 )

melodyily - Yesterday

59 by ShatteredSans »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.