Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
May 23, 3:21 AM
Sep 2022
This anime is dope and the worldbuilding is near OP level but is the very slow pacing holding this anime back?
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 23, 3:32 AM
Sep 2023
its holding yalls ig potential back,

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
May 23, 3:33 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to xay_sama
its holding yalls ig potential back,

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
@xay_sama

What in the nani did I just read?
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 23, 3:38 AM
Sep 2023
GoatPieceLuffy said:
This anime is dope and the worldbuilding is near OP level but is the very slow pacing holding this anime back?

exactly wat u just red
May 23, 3:39 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to xay_sama
GoatPieceLuffy said:

exactly wat u just red
@xay_sama

you make me question life lol
May 23, 3:42 AM
Sep 2023
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@xay_sama

lol, ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 
May 23, 3:44 AM
Sep 2023
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@xay_sama

yo dropped to watched ratio colors look CRAZY but i like it tho,
about ta start droppin shih now
May 23, 3:46 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to xay_sama
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@xay_sama

@xay_sama

I suggest getting MAL supporter which should only be 2-4$ a month depending on where you live.
May 23, 4:15 AM

Jul 2015
Tensura was always known for it's worldbuilding, so you would need to slow down sometimes in order to fully appreciate it.

May 23, 4:18 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Piromysl
Tensura was always known for it's worldbuilding, so you would need to slow down sometimes in order to fully appreciate it.
@Piromysl

I somewhat agree with this ngl.

If this was "any other anime", I would have already dropped it.
May 23, 4:21 AM

Jul 2015
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@Piromysl

Yeah, it's not Log Horizon, where bunch of irrelevant characters in fantasy setting are sitting at the table and are talking about irrelevant bullshit for entire season and nothing comes out of it.

May 23, 6:51 AM
Apr 2022
It's not slowly built enough , That's the picture for the next arcs
May 23, 7:41 AM
May 2023
xay_sama said:
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@xay_sama

He hasn’t even dropped that much ๐Ÿ˜ญ
May 23, 8:30 AM

Sep 2023
Piromysl said:
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@Piromysl

Yeah, it's not Log Horizon, where bunch of irrelevant characters in fantasy setting are sitting at the table and are talking about irrelevant bullshit for entire season and nothing comes out of it.

lol! i was just watching log horizon which I dropped once and it's just people always talking bullshit.
May 23, 9:17 AM
Nov 2022
No, I would rather an anime have time to stew and actually develop than rushing through the main plot points (looks over shield hero)
May 23, 10:00 AM
Apr 2023
No. it does what it wanted to do perfectly. it was always about the world building. it's not the greatest thing ever but an extremely good show and it fairly has what it deserves in terms of ratings and popularity
May 23, 11:32 AM
Mar 2019
the pacing is great just like shield hero
May 23, 12:33 PM
Mar 2024
It is the low iq mal fanbase inflating this show's score that is. Imagine having a nearly full red review bar and collapsing poll results. Yet this fanbase still calls any critic a shonent@rd and hates on any competitors.

It is a international war crime how this score still has managed to stay above an 8. Mal brainrot 101
May 23, 1:01 PM
Jul 2021
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@xay_sama

What in the nani did I just read?

I love femboys too
May 23, 1:39 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Piromysl
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@Piromysl

@Piromysl have you read the lns or heard what they said. Tensura is exactly like this. The only reason this anime is still going is because of the manga adaptation which has very well drawn art and can hit a shonen fanbase. The series is just not good so pointless to hype it as peak fiction. No big twists, build up suspense. Rimuru is just too op. Might well as go play jrpg since at least it has more action and it does everything the animes does.

But tensura is never going to top polls again let one win anime of the season. crunchyroll stopped promoting it.
May 23, 2:37 PM
Aug 2019
Nah, it’s just the weekly release that makes it feel slow
May 23, 6:03 PM
Jun 2022
Highly anticipated 2nd fight between Hinata and Rimiru expected tomorrow’s episode.
May 23, 6:24 PM
Nov 2020
I've only seen the anime and don't know much about the source material. But from what I've seen so far and heard from the source readers. It's best known for world-building and it takes time to build a good fantasy world. So if anything slow pacing is actually good for this show
May 23, 10:07 PM
May 2021
GoatPieceLuffy said:

no I don't think so the pace is perfect every isekai anime have a tendency to rush the story. They are perfectly showing the strategy meetings and the assigned jobs to all the characters which I prefer to watch they greatly showing the situation of each kingdoms apparently I don't have a problem with its pace.
May 23, 11:00 PM
Jun 2022
The flapping mouths are hibdering the anime.
I already read that on the manga.
I'll drop this anime so hard after Hinata's battle. Precisely because I already know the rest of the season will be people sitting around a table and talking endlessly.
May 23, 11:02 PM
Jun 2022
Piromysl said:

If the anime just portrayed that world instead of keeping all the "worldbuilding" to indoors, it would be a lot more entertaining.

And I mean this 3rd season.
The previous two did a lot of outdoors worldbuilding, and were amazing.
May 23, 11:25 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
is the very slow pacing holding this anime back?

If you've read the light novel, you might actually fall asleep at some points. I've done that. They yap more in there than in the anime :)
I don't mind the slow pace in many series that I can see having 24+ episodes or more season to look forward to. Because it's just a build up for something better.
When it's 12 episodes, people whine about so much skipped parts so they are never satisfied.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
May 23, 11:31 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
Not at all,

that's how Tensura is, an anime which is rich on worldbuilding and not just action most of the time.

I hope the studio keeps it this way :)

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
May 24, 3:19 AM

Dec 2019
Pacing isnt great but its more the lack of genuine threats that Rimuru can face with his utopia that is holding series back. Everything feels way too easy for him and the fact that he could revive his folk last season that died and have everything with them still feel normal and have him 100% beloved does make the world feel like a different kind of cult in a way and with the amount of abilities and convenient tools that he has, its hard to care for these meetings and fights if we know Rimuru's way too OP in every sense to feel challenged and have his country be in potential peril. Better antagonists or threats to his country makes those meetings and buildup far more interesting.
May 24, 7:18 AM
Jul 2021
The focus is predominantly on policy. Near the end (LN 19-20), the emphasis shifts almost entirely to fighting/action.
May 24, 7:47 AM

Nov 2023
This anime have some great cast of characters, also world buliding. Not to mention their power system too.

Lots of discussions and round table conference this season.

I'm kinda use to it. Well, slow pacing? I don't know about it since I'm anime only fan of this.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
May 24, 6:08 PM

Oct 2018
At least it saves money for better fighting animation
May 25, 4:07 AM
Sep 2023
SpiderMiles3523 said:
@Piromysl have you read the lns or heard what they said. Tensura is exactly like this. The only reason this anime is still going is because of the manga adaptation which has very well drawn art and can hit a shonen fanbase. The series is just not good so pointless to hype it as peak fiction. No big twists, build up suspense. Rimuru is just too op. Might well as go play jrpg since at least it has more action and it does everything the animes does.

But tensura is never going to top polls again let one win anime of the season. crunchyroll stopped promoting it.

I've read the source material and loved it.
Imo it's well written, builds up tension and isn't "Rimuru is just OP"-driven at all. It's what he does with his powers, how he grows and how people react on him which makes the series appealing.
May 25, 1:27 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Braincoke
SpiderMiles3523 said:

I've read the source material and loved it.
Imo it's well written, builds up tension and isn't "Rimuru is just OP"-driven at all. It's what he does with his powers, how he grows and how people react on him which makes the series appealing.
@Braincoke if you want a well written story, you need to aim for a grand climactic narrative and heavily build up and foreshadow towards it. Not bore people through meetings.
May 26, 2:41 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Pinoffin
This anime have some great cast of characters, also world buliding. Not to mention their power system too.

Lots of discussions and round table conference this season.

I'm kinda use to it. Well, slow pacing? I don't know about it since I'm anime only fan of this.
@Pinoffin rimuru looks straight up a sephiroth knockoff from final fantasy seven. His abilities no different.
May 30, 5:42 PM
Jan 2021
It's a 50/50.

I do kind of like the world building and whatever meeting they were doing but at the same time the season kinda removes the hype that goes to the next episode's fight between Rimuru and that Knight Lady.

Regardless, it's a 24-episode season, so, in conclusion, I don't really mind...

Also, I'M SUPER HYPED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!

May 30, 10:03 PM
Jun 2022
SpiderMiles3523 said:
It is the low iq mal fanbase inflating this show's score that is. Imagine having a nearly full red review bar and collapsing poll results. Yet this fanbase still calls any critic a shonent@rd and hates on any competitors.

It is a international war crime how this score still has managed to stay above an 8. Mal brainrot 101

Just don’t watch it lmao๐Ÿ˜ญ
May 31, 5:37 AM
Feb 2011
World building..., y'all must be 12 this is a dumb anime thats only redeeming features are action and characters. If you think for a second the "World building" is anything more that useless filler you should probably smoke another joint.

5+ episodes of everyone talking and sucking Rinmarus dick.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

45 by anikevin »»
7 minutes ago

» Spin-off mangas that you can read after watching season 3

Yaggamy - 3 hours ago

1 by epyon4light »»
48 minutes ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30

93 by KingBaller06 »»
Yesterday, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6

73 by Magicmist »»
Yesterday, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 5

86 by FMmatron »»
Yesterday, 5:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.