Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 21, 4:16 PM

Dec 2021
Episode 8 is now delayed a week to June 4th and will be replaced by a recap episode.

https://boukyaku-battery.com/news/index00710000.html

Having one anime come out every season has really caught up to y'all huh, MAPPA?

May 21, 10:01 PM

Jun 2019
IzanaSolos said:
Episode 8 is now delayed a week to June 4th and will be replaced by a recap episode.

https://boukyaku-battery.com/news/index00710000.html

Having one anime come out every season has really caught up to y'all huh, MAPPA?

I hope you know that having a delay doesn't necessarily means that the production has caught up to the schedule. There are multiple anime that gets delayed every season because of different reasons, sometimes time slots being booked for other shows or some other events. Recent case being 'Ranger Reject' delayed because of a golf event and last season, MAPPA's Bucchigiri also got delayed because of another World Table Tennis Championship(airs on the same TV station TV TOKYO as Oblivion Battery). And, as surprising as it may sound, so far, there have been no production problems discussed by the staff who are working on this show. I know it may surprise people but it is what it is. It's your usual huge no. of 2KA carrying.

So, jumping straight to conclusions without having proper idea of why the delay occur won't help anyone. And, MAPPA has the reputation of brute forcing episodes even if they're short on time, but delaying due to the production issues is not one of them. Plus, there's alreday a preview to the next episode, not saying it's indicative of good production but it means they're ahead of whatever schedule they have.
May 28, 10:34 AM
Jan 2016
I hope you realize that there are studios who do 4-6 shows a season (J.C. Staff) while having almost half the employees of Mappa; so 1 show a season is pretty tame. There are dozens of reasons why a delay may happen, and it's not always due to overwork and poor scheduling.
May 28, 11:23 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Well damn, I was wondering why the new episode didn't appear on Crunchyroll and I was looking forward to it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 18

15 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Yesterday, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 23

45 by chillshocker »»
Jun 18, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11

40 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 18, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4

24 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 13, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21

19 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 13, 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.