Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 3:13 AM
Jul 2021
To manga readers: So far this show is quite enjoyable. But is this how the whole season going to be?! I mean, new kaiju attack, them fighting those kaiju and some comedy here and there with cool action.
Or is there going to be any major plot twist or reveal.
I'm not complaining anything but if this is how the season is going to be, then it might get a little boring.
May 20, 3:44 AM
Mar 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
To manga readers: So far this show is quite enjoyable. But is this how the whole season going to be?! I mean, new kaiju attack, them fighting those kaiju and some comedy here and there with cool action.
I'm not complaining anything but if this is how the season is going to be, then it might get a little boring.

Prepare yourselves fir action, from here on out, things is getting serious, Comedy lvl will be decreased till chapter 55 with full action, we are at chapter 15, so yeah enjoy the upcoming 40 chapters of action, there will be comedy but only like for 1 chapter, 4 chapters idle talking, still that leaves us with 35 chapters of action, and from here it will be at jujutsu kaisen or AOT lvl, not the fight of upcoming episode 7 but the fighting which will start from episode 8 onwards.
Anime_avidMay 20, 11:37 PM
May 20, 3:45 AM
Aug 2023
Well, there won’t be any of “new Kaiju come, kill kaiju and repeat”. Their is a major moment that will happen later on in the season, and the story always move forward.
May 20, 3:46 AM
Jul 2021
Anime_avid said:
Reckless_weeb said:

Prepare yourselves fir action, from here on out, things is getting serious, Comedy lvl will be decreased till chapter 55 with full action, we are at chapter 15, so yeah enjoy the upcoming 40 episodes of action

Glad to hear that 😅
May 20, 3:46 AM
Jul 2021
tarsap said:
Well, there won’t be any of “new Kaiju come, kill kaiju and repeat”. Their is a major moment that will happen later on in the season, and the story always move forward.

Hell yeah 🔥🔥🔥🔥
May 20, 4:11 AM
Dec 2022
Yup, expect something big to happen.
May 20, 6:53 AM
Feb 2022
comedies will be decreased from now on slowly and more interesting characters will appear if new season gets confirmed.
and I think final episode might end with a big moment (I'm not going to spoil)
May 20, 7:34 AM
Dec 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
Anime_avid said:

Prepare yourselves fir action, from here on out, things is getting serious, Comedy lvl will be decreased till chapter 55 with full action, we are at chapter 15, so yeah enjoy the upcoming 40 episodes of action

Glad to hear that 😅

i don't think so, cause anime can add funny scenes too, 1or 2 maby even five episodes, without comedy is believebil. but 40 episodes is a stright.
May 20, 8:52 AM
Oct 2021
Reckless_weeb said:

i can easily say it will get better. i first watched the anime and liked it so much i couldn't resist reading the manga. I'm around chapter 60 now and boy it's really good later
May 20, 8:59 AM

Apr 2020
So in AoT will it ALWAYS be about Titans?
In DBZ will there ALWAYS be someone transforming into a Super Saiyan?

Will there ALWAYS be Sword Fighting and Demons in Kimetsu no Yaiba?!

Yes. Yes, this is it. You know why?
Cause that’s what these Shows are about…

I don’t get your logic at all.
May 20, 12:24 PM
Mar 2021
It’s literally just new kaiju of the week and people ‘obtaining’ new/stronger powers after 2 flashbacks and the “i can’t lose” speech 😭 i read all of kaiju no.8 for what.
The only defense people have are that ‘its fun’ or ‘what do you expect from shounen series’ we need our standards raised back up
May 20, 12:59 PM
Jun 2021
I THINK SO (CHRAC LIMIT)
May 20, 2:05 PM

Sep 2015
Damn reading some of the messages above made me hype even more

I'm only a little bit worried about why the source material is a little bit low-rated

May 20, 2:57 PM
Mar 2024
Anime_avid said:
Reckless_weeb said:

Prepare yourselves fir action, from here on out, things is getting serious, Comedy lvl will be decreased till chapter 55 with full action, we are at chapter 15, so yeah enjoy the upcoming 40 episodes of action, there will be comedy but only like for 1 chapter, 4 chapters idle talking, still that leaves us with 35 chapters of action, and from here it will be at jujutsu kaisen or AOT lvl, not the fight of upcoming episode 7 but the fighting which will start from episode 8 onwards.

How far do you think they're gonna adapt? Chapter 50-something? Or maybe a bit less?
May 20, 3:56 PM
Oct 2023
Oh god yes shit is about to hit the fan in an unpleasant way, for quite a bit it feels like there’s no room to breathe.
May 20, 11:00 PM
Jul 2021
Merve2Love said:

AOT isn't all about titan after S1, for demon slayer yeah it's true, it's all about fighting demons until they kill the final boss.

So I asked if it's going to be like Demon slayer or there is something under the surface like AOT.
May 20, 11:01 PM
Jul 2021
Nanami0007 said:
Damn reading some of the messages above made me hype even more

I'm only a little bit worried about why the source material is a little bit low-rated

I heard it's really great until chapter 60 or something then it fell off.
May 20, 11:06 PM
Jul 2021
rinnmakesmusic said:
Oh god yes shit is about to hit the fan in an unpleasant way, for quite a bit it feels like there’s no room to breathe.

You mean from the next episode 👀
May 20, 11:30 PM
Mar 2022
ArashikageX said:
Anime_avid said:

Prepare yourselves fir action, from here on out, things is getting serious, Comedy lvl will be decreased till chapter 55 with full action, we are at chapter 15, so yeah enjoy the upcoming 40 episodes of action, there will be comedy but only like for 1 chapter, 4 chapters idle talking, still that leaves us with 35 chapters of action, and from here it will be at jujutsu kaisen or AOT lvl, not the fight of upcoming episode 7 but the fighting which will start from episode 8 onwards.

How far do you think they're gonna adapt? Chapter 50-something? Or maybe a bit less?

I think chapter 53, 54, will be the best ending, but the hell, they only adapted 15 chapters in 6 episodes 🤣, the pace is best, as a manga reader I love the pace, nor too slow, neither too fast, but episode number is quite less
If they give the afformentioned chapters as ending, the whole fandom will go wild for the season 2.
May 20, 11:32 PM
Mar 2024
Anime_avid said:
ArashikageX said:

I think chapter 53, 54, will be the best ending, but the hell, they only adapted 15 chapters in 6 episodes 🤣, the pace is best, as a manga reader I love the pace, nor too slow, neither too fast, but episode number is quite less
If they give the afformentioned chapters as ending, the whole fandom will go wild for the season 2.

I agree. That's a very good place to end the season. And if the next eps generate enough hype, we might get a s2 announcement on the final ep.
May 20, 11:32 PM
Mar 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
Merve2Love said:

AOT isn't all about titan after S1, for demon slayer yeah it's true, it's all about fighting demons until they kill the final boss.

So I asked if it's going to be like Demon slayer or there is something under the surface like AOT.

AOT or JJK, type, you will know, if you can't wait, read the manga on manga plus app, it's an official app, giving manga chapters for free, only for one read, you can't repeat the chapters you already read unless you buy their subscription.
May 20, 11:34 PM
Mar 2022
ArashikageX said:
Anime_avid said:

I agree. That's a very good place to end the season. And if the next eps generate enough hype, we might get a s2 announcement on the final ep.

Bro, chapter 50-55, if they adapt it, then as a manga reader you know, Fam will die to know the season 2 release date.
May 20, 11:36 PM
Mar 2022
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Reckless_weeb said:

Glad to hear that 😅

i don't think so, cause anime can add funny scenes too, 1or 2 maby even five episodes, without comedy is believebil. but 40 episodes is a stright.

By mistake I wrote it as episode, it is actually 40 chapters of manga, I'm gonna edit it, Thnx for pointing out.
May 21, 2:54 AM
Jun 2023
hey maybe they end on chapter 30s for season 1, so second season more "serious" stuff
May 21, 4:48 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to Reckless_weeb
Merve2Love said:

@Reckless_weeb

You missed the point, Sir^^
May 23, 6:51 AM
Feb 2016
got an idea of how the season will end. everyone is gonna read the manga because no one will want to wait after.
it's a perfect refresher for manga readers too because I forgot a lot of details that happened.
May 25, 11:22 AM
Jun 2023
it may happen because how each ep is cliffhanger but who knows
section96May 25, 12:49 PM

More topics from this board

» Is this the new PEAK anime? ( 1 2 )

_OGGY_ - Jun 10

61 by Hiiob »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jas-samaaa - Jun 8

145 by waldy713 »»
11 hours ago

» Too Much Comedy?

Sagepool - May 22

49 by SuperLupinHero »»
Yesterday, 5:45 PM

» Kikoru battle axe

section96 - Jun 8

10 by Rayane-47 »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 13

312 by oxeoshn »»
Jun 10, 10:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.