Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 10:09 PM

Nov 2019
Zhu Yan and Yie Tiana work together to defeat Wang Ke but they fail since his skill absorbs damage and turns it into cultivation. By the time Wang Ke defeats them, Immortal Zhang of Jinwu sect appears after eliminating the three demons. Want Ke tells the Demon sect master Zhu Hongyi that Immortal Zhang eliminated the demons and even pretends to be on the demon faction side lol. Zhu Hongyi didn’t even recognise Wang Ke? Immortal Zhang and princess Youyue are taken away by Zhu Hongyi and held captive. Want Ke plans a strategy to rescue Princess Youyue with his family members and comrades.

I’m surprised at how cunning and easily Wang Ke got away with pretending to be a demon sect disciple. I laughed internally at the scene where Zhu Yan was trying to hit Wang Ke at every angle and Wang Ke just let himself get hit for the cultivation he even broke through from level 2 to level 4. I’m enjoying how satire this show is

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 19 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 18 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 16 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 15 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 14 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.