Forum Settings
Forums

Remember when Smosh had a cartoon Youtube channel?

New
May 16, 12:13 PM

Apr 2023
Hey there everyone
I was recently browsing on Youtube, when I found out something. Smosh
USED TO HAVE A CARTOON YOUTUBE CHANNEL CALLED SHUT UP! CARTOONS.
I recently found out because I remembered watching an episode of
Oishi High School Battle
. I checked out their Youtube channel and for my surprise, the channel was still up, but their last video was six years ago. I don't know what happened after all, because they didn't announce something new for that channel. My guess? They abandoned the channel because it failed.

If you guys remember this channel, let me know which show did you watched

Peace.
Human strength lies in the ability to change yourself.
May 16, 12:23 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Oh man, I forgot about that! I recall Oishi High School Battle and Zombies vs. Ninjas (my favorite).
May 16, 12:29 PM

Jul 2016
Talk about a blast from the past, wow.
May 16, 12:43 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to Kwanthemaster
Oh man, I forgot about that! I recall Oishi High School Battle and Zombies vs. Ninjas (my favorite).
@Kwanthemaster Glad that I'm not the only one, it's been so long since I didn't know about them. Although, Oishi High School Battle is no longer available on their Youtube channel, there's one person who reuploaded the entire cartoon with their seasons. It's sad to see no more cartoons from their channel
May 16, 12:44 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to Zedlin
Talk about a blast from the past, wow.
@Zedlin I just want to reminder people about things that they remember seeing it as a kid. I just want people to feel nostalgic about it
May 16, 12:48 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to djoveniscooked
@Zedlin I just want to reminder people about things that they remember seeing it as a kid. I just want people to feel nostalgic about it
@weirdmusty7
Nostalgia is a powerful drug, lotta music makes me feel nostalgic.
May 16, 3:43 PM

Jul 2013
The feds will shut down any illegal downloads ASAP btw...they cannot let people download anime for free. Otherwise, those copyright shills quickly lose money...just fyi.
May 16, 9:44 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to DesuMaiden
The feds will shut down any illegal downloads ASAP btw...they cannot let people download anime for free. Otherwise, those copyright shills quickly lose money...just fyi.
@DesuMaiden It wasn't an anime, after all. I was talking about what happened to their cartoon channel after all, because they've been absent for years and they didn't upload any new cartoon since then.
May 16, 9:54 PM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
Lol. Sometimes on stream go through old YouTube channel and shows from. Smosh firetruck first thing that came to mind.

I miss =3 by ray William Johnson
May 16, 9:55 PM

Feb 2020
I think I have totally missed this one, so no.
May 16, 10:08 PM
Aug 2018
Damn, am I the only one who wasn't into Smosh? I didn't even know they had a cartoon YouTube channel.

I miss Filthy Frank, iDubbbz, and Ethan from h3h3 before they changed.
May 16, 10:25 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to Amityblight
Lol. Sometimes on stream go through old YouTube channel and shows from. Smosh firetruck first thing that came to mind.

I miss =3 by ray William Johnson
@Amityblight Ray William Johnson is a great Youtuber as well, he revived Yfm (Your Favorite Martian) because the project was abandonded for years. Ray William Johnson still makes content, but this time, crime related video
May 16, 10:29 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to Tamasul
Damn, am I the only one who wasn't into Smosh? I didn't even know they had a cartoon YouTube channel.

I miss Filthy Frank, iDubbbz, and Ethan from h3h3 before they changed.
@Rhae You're not the only one, I'm still into Smosh after Ian and Anthony reunited again to make the same old comedy content they made. Yeah, these Youtubers that you mentioned are known as the Youtube Edgy Era, this was the time when you could whatever you want in this platform. Filthy Frank now is a musician under the Alias "Joji", I don't know if iDubbbz still make content as he did and I knew a bit about h3h3 because of the "triggered" meme. We want this era back, and we know why
May 16, 10:38 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to djoveniscooked
@Rhae You're not the only one, I'm still into Smosh after Ian and Anthony reunited again to make the same old comedy content they made. Yeah, these Youtubers that you mentioned are known as the Youtube Edgy Era, this was the time when you could whatever you want in this platform. Filthy Frank now is a musician under the Alias "Joji", I don't know if iDubbbz still make content as he did and I knew a bit about h3h3 because of the "triggered" meme. We want this era back, and we know why
@weirdmusty7

Props to Joji for pursuing his career, I like his music too.

iDubbbz still makes content, he created Content Cop, critiquing infamous YouTubers, and started making squirrel-related videos. I'm not sure what he does now, but I do remember him apologizing to Tana Mongeau.

Oh my god, I loved it whenever Filthy Frank, iDubbbz, Maxmoefoe, etc., collaborated to make the stupidest but most enjoyable videos to watch. Now, you can't do that anymore on YouTube... Remember Human Cake? Lol. 🤮

As for h3h3, they've completely fallen off, to be honest. They're washed up. Initially, I enjoyed their early podcasts, but now, I don't care anymore.
May 16, 10:43 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to Tamasul
@weirdmusty7

Props to Joji for pursuing his career, I like his music too.

iDubbbz still makes content, he created Content Cop, critiquing infamous YouTubers, and started making squirrel-related videos. I'm not sure what he does now, but I do remember him apologizing to Tana Mongeau.

Oh my god, I loved it whenever Filthy Frank, iDubbbz, Maxmoefoe, etc., collaborated to make the stupidest but most enjoyable videos to watch. Now, you can't do that anymore on YouTube... Remember Human Cake? Lol. 🤮

As for h3h3, they've completely fallen off, to be honest. They're washed up. Initially, I enjoyed their early podcasts, but now, I don't care anymore.
@Rhae Brother, I remembered watching this video, I was laughing at this video. Fun fact, Joji used to have a SoundCloud account titled Chloe Burbank, where he was about to post his first album, but it was scraped. Glad to see iDubbbzz making content as usual, but with Youtube restrictions. I also remember max, but don't forget HowToBasic as well. It's sad that h3h3 has fallen, because if he made great podcasts instead of spreading lies, he would be more popular.
May 16, 11:14 PM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
Reply to djoveniscooked
@Amityblight Ray William Johnson is a great Youtuber as well, he revived Yfm (Your Favorite Martian) because the project was abandonded for years. Ray William Johnson still makes content, but this time, crime related video
@weirdmusty7 I am aware I miss old account but the new stuff pretty interesting
May 16, 11:24 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to Amityblight
@weirdmusty7 I am aware I miss old account but the new stuff pretty interesting
@Amityblight Yep, it's very interesting to see Ray making commentary about actual crimes and making a shoutout about which country, state, city or town happened. I love how he explains crime very well, I think it fits very well in this channel.
May 17, 3:53 AM

Feb 2018
i remember. they had some clay animtaion pizze ninja something show that was quite creative.
May 17, 4:05 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to tsukareru
i remember. they had some clay animtaion pizze ninja something show that was quite creative.
@tsukareru I know, right? Last animation they made was six years ago, nobody actually knows what happened after that, because the idea of creating a cartoon channel was great, but something was off.

More topics from this board

» I think we live in a super-deterministic universe.

purple_rayn - Jun 10

36 by vasipi4946 »»
15 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

849 by deg »»
36 minutes ago

» What to do in singapore?

k4rlo - 3 hours ago

3 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
1 hour ago

» Why isn't Israel and the USA in the British Commonwealth?

vasipi4946 - 3 hours ago

6 by traed »»
1 hour ago

» What are you investing your money in? What are your goals?

removed-user - Nov 16, 2021

31 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.