Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 9:50 AM
Aug 2020
life4trinity said:
@otakuweek what is lil bro saying 😂

Good question…

I don’t like stupid questions instead of just talking about the episode 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 2, 10:58 AM

May 2020
Reply to otakuweek
Slick-Sama said:
Oh I speak more than one language I just don't speak stupid.

I think you keep asking me If I am stupid because that is your preferred language. I am sorry I am not educated in stupid.

Also I speak more than 3 languages but none of them are useless French. I have lived in 7 countries. If you wish to proceed please attempt to make a comment that is not french or asking me if I know how to speak your stupid language. Thanks

Dude

You always answer something else than you were asking a stupid question because you saw 12 ep on your illegal site.

I asked if you watched because you can clearly see that it was not the last episode or is it your first anime ??? 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
@otakuweek you're commenting on an anime website, where everyone's name is a link to their anime list, and you ask me if it's my first anime???

ROFL you really are an idiot dude. what are you smoking.
May 3, 4:46 AM
Aug 2020
Slick-Sama said:
@otakuweek you're commenting on an anime website, where everyone's name is a link to their anime list, and you ask me if it's my first anime???

You pretend to not understand by answering something else, you are that stupid ???

DON’T ANSWER SOMETHING ELSE !!!

YOU WATCHED ep 12, AND YOU COME HERE TO ASK IF IT WAS THE LAST EPISODE !!!

USE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE ASKING STUPID QUESTION!!!

May 3, 7:28 AM

May 2015
Ninjas doing ninja stuff!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 3, 8:26 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to FrozenRaider
Ninjas doing ninja stuff!
@FrozenRaider Ninjas getting into Mech suits is not really a Ninja thing.
May 3, 1:08 PM

May 2018
Jeezus! I don't think anybody's gonna make it out of there alive.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
May 4, 8:11 AM
Jul 2017
Reply to otakuweek
Slick-Sama said:

You pretend to not understand by answering something else, you are that stupid ???

@otakuweek @Slick-Sama go argue somewhere else, you’re messing up the discussion with your garbage
May 4, 8:12 AM

May 2020
otakuweek said:
Slick-Sama said:

Lmfao you’re so mad kid. Look everyone is laughing at how much of an idiot you are, at least speak English if you want to argue in the forums.

Maybe you should take some classes before you come clowning in the comments.
May 4, 2:21 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Alexander_2000
@otakuweek @Slick-Sama go argue somewhere else, you’re messing up the discussion with your garbage
@Alexander_2000 This anime sucks so this forum is pretty much dead, those 2 guys are the only ones keeping this forum alive at least.
May 4, 5:22 PM
Aug 2020
Alexander_2000 said:

You are looking for trouble ?

Juste live your life…

May 4, 5:24 PM
Aug 2020
Slick-Sama said:
otakuweek said:

Lmfao you’re so mad kid. Look everyone is laughing at how much of an idiot you are, at least speak English if you want to argue in the forums.

Maybe you should take some classes before you come clowning in the comments.

I SAID DON’T ANSWER SOMETHING ELSE !!!

EP 12???

May 16, 6:43 AM
May 2021
IzanaSolos said:
Dilly defeated seven ninjas all by herself... safe to say she is NOT a force to be reckoned with.

Back to the CG mechs, I suppose. Oh well, the somewhat good animation from last episode was enjoyable while it lasted. I must say, this show has a superb soundtrack. Anyway, Kagari giving Mari that Kakashi-like advice was interesting. You know, sometimes a code is more like guidelines than actual rules. This episode was actually one of my favorites in a while, in my opinion. The direction was great. e.g, the beach scene perfectly captured Mari's essence, and the warmth of her heart and the bonds of the special ninjas felt like calm waves.

But goodness, now that people are being informed about this... I wonder what repercussions will follow. I'm honestly surprised that WBD would let this story slide, considering its deeper message seems to be "corporations = evil". Also, their secrets got leaked. As planned. It seems Mike had this planned from the beginning, considering he allied with the Secretary of Defense. He really knows his politics. A fight scene with Mike was the last thing I expected to see animated well, but I'll take it! Then there's this guy, Joseph, saying, "DiD tHey SerIoUslY thInK THat I'D GO dOwn WithoUT a FiGHht?" No, but they probably hoped.

Anyway, it's no surprise that the finale will be Higan vs. Yamaji. I mean, it's been set up since the first episode. Let's see how everything ends.

"force to be reckoned" with ahh comment 💀
May 23, 5:00 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's actually sad seeing the end of Dilly after seeing how she genuinely trusted Joseph
May 26, 1:24 PM
Apr 2024
R.I.P Dilly, she was a very strong ninja, and just like Higan, Mari, and Emma, she also decided to follow her heart, and not the Ninja Code. I wonder what's gonna happen in the finale, cause there's still so much going on? This season truly did not live up to the hype, and really fell off after the first few episodes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This series is good & bad at the same time.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 20

21 by Wickjohn31 »»
Yesterday, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 4

117 by Jirokissaw »»
May 30, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 20

49 by Endl8ss »»
May 26, 12:52 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 13

51 by Endl8ss »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

50 by Endl8ss »»
May 25, 1:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.