Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 6:11 AM

Dec 2013
One more chapter until chapter 200!

-

This chapter felt shorter than the previous one.

I’m relieved that they had a daughter (Psyche) and that Mone protected her. Some people were theorising that Perion might be Psyche’s brother, either as Eve’s first born (which felt unlikely to me) or Eve’s sister’s first child (there’s a possibility for anything).

I wonder why the Pope allowed Mone to raise Psyche himself at the manor. The pope doesn’t seem very forgiving, so I feel like there will definitely be some negative consequences as a result of this. Eve’s death is one of them, but it happens a couple of years after Psyche’s birth.

Also, does this mean every child from the Callista lineage is raised at the temple? Or was Psyche an exception because of the oracle? I believe Eros is older than her so the oracle should have been sent down to the temple by this point.

Mone was raised at the temple but I’m not sure if his father was. Well, either way, Psyche being raised at the manor isn’t too different from history, where the temple have always ket an eye out on the Callistas.

Eve’s sister is “freaky” - yes I have to agree with Mone. Idk what’s up with her but I’m curious. What does she even want? Why does she love Mone? Why is she comparing herself to her sister? Why did she not smile? Does she wish that she had smiled?
Apr 20, 7:16 AM

Oct 2015
i refuse to get the line app and i dont know enough korea(no im not gonna google tl) to read so its gonna be a painful 2-3 weeks to wait for this whole part to be over
:worrysleep:
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Apr 21, 12:32 AM

Dec 2013
Reply to Mei-o_Scarlett
i refuse to get the line app and i dont know enough korea(no im not gonna google tl) to read so its gonna be a painful 2-3 weeks to wait for this whole part to be over
:worrysleep:
@Mei-o_Scarlett Yeah I wouldn’t want to read tls either. I tried that with The Remarried Empress (novel ver) and it was painful.

Tbh, what I sometimes do with Your Throne is I stop reading it for months so that I can eventually binge read a bunch of chapters (which is what I recently did). It hurts when I catch up though because I’m back to reading weekly lol

That said, I am enjoying reading about Mone and I am worried about his fate after his backstory is over, so I don’t mind spending a few more weeks with his character.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 207 Discussion

kuraidai - Yesterday

0 by kuraidai »»
Yesterday, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 202 Discussion

kuraidai - May 13

3 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 206 Discussion

kuraidai - Jun 2

0 by kuraidai »»
Jun 2, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 205 Discussion

kuraidai - May 29

0 by kuraidai »»
May 29, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 204 Discussion

kuraidai - May 28

0 by kuraidai »»
May 28, 4:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.