Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 10:03 PM

Jan 2012
And to this day some say if you're real lucky you might still catch a glimpse of robo-Turbo-kun wandering the Earth. Just stay out of his way!

Poor Senbei, for once he actually didn't do anything wrong and was a good dad, only to get clobbered by Midori and circumstance. I'd feel more sorry for him if he wasn't peeping on a girl undressing while Turbo died just a few episodes ago. Yeah, still haven't forgotten about that one lol. This episode was especially random I must say. Even by Dr. Slump standards. Felt almost like a game of mad libs or something. Need Midori gone? Let her fly to India. Need Arale gone? Have her run to the post office. Well, it was still fun. And as a personal aside one particular scene made my day. It was Taro writing down the possible locations in hiragana. You see, just a couple weeks ago I finally decided I'm at least going to try and learn how to read and write Japanese, and I've started with hiragana. So it was kinda cool to be able to read some of the characters, even if I didn't know what they meant by myself. I dunno if this newfound passion of mine will last, but so far so good. I get the impression Dr. Slump would probably be a pretty decent beginner's series to try something like that with too, but I digress.

Next time: Well, it is April so why not play some baseball?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Slump: Arale-chan Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 17, 2016

6 by ArtimesGamer »»
Jun 5, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Dr. Slump: Arale-chan Episode 158 Discussion

animefan8800 - May 15

4 by animefan8800 »»
May 17, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Dr. Slump: Arale-chan Episode 157 Discussion

animefan8800 - May 8

2 by animefan8800 »»
May 9, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Dr. Slump: Arale-chan Episode 156 Discussion

animefan8800 - May 1

0 by animefan8800 »»
May 1, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Dr. Slump: Arale-chan Episode 155 Discussion

animefan8800 - Apr 24

0 by animefan8800 »»
Apr 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.