Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 3, 4:33 PM
Jun 2022
I don't know why, but this anime released 2 episodes at once in the first week, and no one talked about the reason for that. And until now, they haven't revealed how many episodes this season will have. Isn't that weird? Neither Anime News Network nor AniList even mentioned it. If someone knows why, please tell us
Apr 3, 4:54 PM
Jul 2017
Real_Otaku_ said:
I don't know why, but this anime released 2 episodes at once in the first week, and no one talked about the reason for that. And until now, they haven't revealed how many episodes this season will have. Isn't that weird? Neither Anime News Network nor AniList even mentioned it. If someone knows why, please tell us

1. people were talking about it but the discussion was in the crunchyroll comments on episode 1.
2. two episodes released because the first one was leaked before the official release .
3. this anime will have 12 episodes total
https://twitter.com/SugoiBingus/status/1769732141007491236?t=SWy-rIGwMeMlEPoOr_i3Eg&s=19
Apr 3, 5:20 PM
Jun 2022
Reply to Spoof_490
Real_Otaku_ said:

1. people were talking about it but the discussion was in the crunchyroll comments on episode 1.
2. two episodes released because the first one was leaked before the official release .
3. this anime will have 12 episodes total
https://twitter.com/SugoiBingus/status/1769732141007491236?t=SWy-rIGwMeMlEPoOr_i3Eg&s=19
@Spoof_490

Wow! What the heck is Crunchyroll doing? They didn't leak Konosuba + Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru; they even did the same thing with this anime!? By the way, why did they release the 2nd episode when the first one had already been leaked? Doesn't that make it worse?

The number of episodes for the anime still isn't confirmed, right? It's just not leaked for 100%

& Thank you for your answer

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

15 by xqXpx »»
Yesterday, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

22 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 7, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

20 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 7, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

13 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 7, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 6

19 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 7, 8:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.