Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 5:25 PM

Jan 2021
Pretty boring series especially with politics. Should have just stuck to the cute and fluffy premise, that's more or less where this series was shining. Poor use of the main character with the situation she's in.
Mar 27, 6:19 AM

Oct 2008
the furry has ended...nice fetish.
3/5.
5/0.

Mar 30, 9:43 AM
Apr 2022
well, it's optimistic ending as usual ... I might come back for SS2 if I hear it's better than first one.
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Nov 2009
The Fluffy fluff ends. It's a nice series that's meant to be a cute and healing series. If only they didn't include the weird concentration camp idea....

And Yup, as I suspected, most of the Humans are not really hurt, but the Doggies are still hurt.

Should have come up with a plan to protect the ones you want to protect and not the enemies... lol

RIP them doggies

Also... huh... Beastfolk and "Monsters" are different... Beastfolk aren't bound by name, while Monster are... interesting...

I guess Beastfolks are basicallly 80% Human, 20% Beast appearance, while Monsters are 80% Beast, 20% Human (or like the Kobolds, which are just bipedal Dogs, 95% Beast, 5% Humanoid).

I guess this is how we define which type of people that's into what kind of Furry, LOL.

Those with "beastfoks" like the average cat girl fans where it's human girls with animal ears.

And those with "monsters" like the hardcore furry fans (IE: those that would "bang" RL sheeps, lol).

Also, with how Neema acts... I am 100% certain she won't mind touching and getting touched by ANY Beastfolks and Monsters... this includes the ones we saw in this episode she touched or tried to touch...

Which means this is pretty dangerous, if she wasn't being constantly protected by the Red Dragon...

It was a good thing that the White Tiger stopped her from randomly touching the Bear dude... (even if the White Tiger acted out of jealousy, lol), but Neema got her wish at the end anyways.

HMM...

Neema mentioning she has to study to become more "mature and understanding" so she can take up the "responsibilities" that she's been given by "God".

Hopefully this means she'll figure out a better way to obtain balance and harmony between Humans and other Species without having to use "borders and camps". (IE: something similar to Isekai Slime with a monster country that can live along side humans and not become EXP)
amlgMar 30, 6:00 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 1, 6:48 PM
Feb 2019
She literally went from telling a bunch of grieving animals how to grieve to partying with the humans that slaughtered those animals.terrible MC with terrible writing. Terrible episode like the rest of this animes episodes. Came into this anime thinking this will be cute and chill but left feeling annoyed at the MC and the terrible writing.
Apr 8, 7:56 PM

Jul 2009
It was a surprisingly deep but intense anime. I was expecting something more like a relaxing SOL based on the trailers. Instead, it took a turn towards environmental and wildlife conservation in a fantasy setting. I think this premise is great, but it doesn't work with having a little 5 year old being the leader of setting up a wildlife refuge and exposing a sinister plot of corrupt exploitative nobles.

I believe when Nefertima gets older, it will atmospherically feel better and more consistent. I like how the anime at least has a good ecological message, especially when compared to other anime, so I give it a 7.5. I hope there are future episodes especially where Nefertima grows up.
Apr 9, 1:07 PM

Feb 2009
Another series where they tried to do something different for the last arc and ignore everything they built up for the past 10 eps. She was able to solve the issues with goblins without any casualty, but when it came to the kobolds, somehow they had to fight for their lives just to run away? It doesn't really make any sense. I'm not saying the prince should've ordered the knights to halt their attack, but they could've used all the time they spent partying and preparing to fight to run instead. The battle served no purpose aside from killing off some of the kobolds...Like they could've temporarily hid in some cave similarly to the goblins and then when the knight/adventure forces came to attack, they would've found nothing and had to turn back, which would give them time to execute their escape plan. Instead they chose to just fight and die?

The show has bent realistic narrative in favor of cuteness and playing to our MC's whim over and over again so far, so why change this in the last arc? The party scene with the knights and adventures just left a bad taste at the end too. The show tries to play off the narrative that animals and even monsters are god's creation too, but at every turn, they play second and third fiddle to humans anyway. The arc even abandoned the whole cuteness factor it was going for the entire series in this last arc...
May 11, 2:53 PM

Aug 2019
yeah... neema is adorable and it was cute when she got excited about all kinds of animals but then everyone forgot neema was a little baby, she started commanding an army and things got serious at which point i started to hate every second of watching this. and that ending was very meh as well to my understanding it achieved nothing and we still dont know why all those monsters were there when they werent supposed to be
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 6:27 AM

Nov 2019
I'm glad they didn't take the conflict too serious and resolved it fairly simply. Although it did feel like a rushed end with a lot of unfinished business surrounding the goblins, kobolds and even some of Neema's personal endeavors.

The series overall was okay, I didn't like how the modern office lady somehow became a child again and totally forgot all the modern knowledge, tactics, mental fortitude etc. and just became a toddler again crying over small issues and speaking in a manner befitting a child. Could have stuck to amnesia or something similar instead of having her retain her last life's identity.
Jun 11, 6:06 PM

Mar 2024
Another cute and fluffy anime that delivers what it promises. It was cute, it was fluffy. But that’s all it has to offer, it’s a really nice series if you are into these things but forgettable nonetheless.

7.5/10
Aug 11, 2:33 PM
Jan 2024
ending is ehh but great overall
Aug 30, 4:21 PM
Jan 2024
It was really very cute
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7

63 by ilovethisanime »»
Aug 21, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11

38 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10

23 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

24 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25

39 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 4:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.