Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 8, 8:08 AM
Jun 2023
Shindaa said:
_otaku_man00 said:

i think you didn't understand code or you just ignored ayanokojis character, i find his character more appealing then deaths note mc, I can find death note MC's every where ,like broken villains but ayanokoji is different, just remember how he grew and why he is just blank( his emotions) , and i think you don't even know what white room is??? white room will kill your emotions,you will die just by living there.

i love him with every aspect, I want him to become perfect,he is not perfect at all. i wanna see him change and become a better person and live a happy life like other childrens lived . his own family used him as lab rat ,did you even consider that???in death note just because author said he is talented everyone believes that ,i think light born with 200+iq is the biggest joke. ayanokoji was trained in White room by most talented persons and most successful persons like his father and many more,,
you just didn't understand ayanokojis character, I know death note is a very good anime but i will never support light before he doesn't have humanity,here ayanokoji doesn't know what humanity and feelings are , he doesn't even know love??
i consider,like Goku he was pure from the beginning because he was raised by his grandpa and he doesn't know how cruel the world is that's why he is innocent, I will say Goku is an average human, ,do you know how our personality is created,?? do you know how you became the person you are now?? that all due to the way you lived, and the things you experienced,

for me ayanokoji is a broken characters and he deserves to be happy, he had many hard ships in childhood,
i hope he experiences every emotion and finds his love and dies happily,

he is talented and wins every thing because he was born in a battlefield, i think you know what battle iq is right, from the day he was born he faced challenges like killing other ,how do you expect him to lose and loves his friends just by spending few day or years???
this is not Naruto verse where you can use talk no justu.
i suggest you to understand or search about white room and see ayanokojis background,then you will understand about his character, he is far better then light.

we are only talking about anime here

You said the light is better then ayanokoji,that's what it all about .
Mar 8, 10:41 AM

Jan 2020
I dont like i just watch bc i started already
be happy
Mar 8, 11:23 AM

Jul 2022
sloth848 said:
MKIkawa said:

There are so many problems and cut scenes in the anime that the only fun part of watching Classroom of the Elite are the fights and tension momens. The soundtrack is also pretty nice, no complaints about it, but the rest is just messy and not well made.

i see you guys think that the ln was top tier and its very highly rated so im inclined to believe you. what do you think they should have done to make the adaptation as good as the source material? Zaregoto has a similar protagonist and ‘kinda’ similar premise even as a ln reader the anime hit the nail on the head with Kubikiri cycle maybe they should have done something like that?

Like The Eminence in Shadow, they should not rush the anime, considering only the most important scenes. There are a lot of extea content that enrich the side cast and improves the complexity of the characters, but the anime just didn't care about it. Ayanokoji looks blend and uninteresting as a character in the anime, but in realuty, he's much more than that, but Studio Lerche made him look like a complete psychopath, instead of what was presented in the LN.
Mar 8, 12:04 PM

Feb 2021
The light novel is good
Mar 8, 2:08 PM

Sep 2018
Right now, it's watching Koenji talk shit every episode
Mar 8, 3:17 PM

May 2018
at least it's something kinda refreshing? I wouldn't say I truly like it (I've consistently rated it 6/10) but it keeps me curious enough to find out what happens in the next episode.
can't yuck my yum

Mar 8, 3:35 PM

Mar 2020
The anime is lowkey ass. But the LN is pretty decent. I like the characters and the things that happen in the LN, but I'm not a blind fan. There are several things that suck about the LN as well. But generally, the good things outweigh the bad things. But it's clear as day to me, that most adults would not enjoy this series. When reading, you realize it is written for 15 to 17 year olds. I started reading when I was 19 because the concept interested me. Now I'm 22 and still enjoy COTE, but not as much as I used to. Regardless of that I'll finish this series because I already read 20+ books of it.
💀😭😂🙏
Mar 8, 11:49 PM

Aug 2022
The Anime really did Ayanokoji dirty........LN is best

Mar 9, 9:25 PM
Dec 2020
I just found the backstory and how his manipulation is interesting after finish watching s1, then i read the LN. And it's worth it. If you compare with LN ,the anime is 5/10 and LN 9/10. Thats why i love this series because the LN, not the anime.
Mar 10, 1:20 AM

May 2021
Reply to drinfantom
sloth848 said:
ktg said:

If I replace the names in your "critique" with names from Death Note, it will still be true.
So the question is, why do you like Death Note? If you can answer that, then the same answer will be true for CotE.

well tbh, i dont think this works because in deaths note’s case 1. lights plan doesn’t always go perfectly and infact fucks him up in the end 2. light is the most interesting character he is not just smart, he has his other qualities like his twisted sense of justice and god complex 3. death note ‘stakes’ are actually heavy . light responds with fear and anxiety and in turn makes us feel like even he can get cornered unlike in cote where ayanokoji faces challenges with “idgaf” he knows hes gonna win and we know hes gonna win so what the fuck am i even watching for at this point

“nor rage bait” - actively raging
@drinfantom
That was rage? How?

Mar 11, 8:34 AM
Jan 2024
I don't know I'm a sucker for Ayanokoji
Mar 11, 1:35 PM

Apr 2019
I'm not a fan of this anime, but it's interesting enough for me not to miss it. I like the atmosphere and the theme of such manipulation, scheming, etc. Unfortunately, I see a decline in quality. People write that the novels are better and I believe them because it is obvious that the anime is missing something. I don't like how Ayanokoji is slowly building a harem for himself and sometimes these dramas and student stories are funny and not dramatic and serious as they want to seem.

As for Ayanokoji, I have nothing against him but I don't understand the admiration for him either. He's like a robot. No matter what bad happens, he is still the best at everything. Even if his class seems to have big problems, there are some dramas, you still know in the back of your head that everything will end well because it was probably Ayanokoji's plan, as always. Where's the tension?He's too perfect...but I still prefer him to those two blondes who are simp for him. they annoy me

Mar 12, 2:36 PM
Jul 2023
sloth848 said:
No, this is not a rhetoric question nor rage bait (though if you wanna argue go ahead) i genuinely want to know why people like this. For me, i started this in middle school and loved it solely because the mc is cool. but then i grew up and realized how uninteresting ayanokoji is as a character, seriously he just does the perfect thing always at all times and the only stakes are when the side characters are involved (which he doesnt even care about so even the 'stakes' are phony). characters like ichinose,horikita and hirata are all more interesting than ayanokoji but all the fanbase ever does is glaze their glorious king? Seriously is that the only reason this series is so popular??

tbh, season 1 was pretty good, im still watching because i want to find out abt the white room
Mar 16, 7:38 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Hacker075
dS0_ said:
I don't. Read the LN

I keep hearing people call the anime crap and the LN goated. could you summarise for me because noone ever seems to and its frustrating.
@Hacker075 Well, basically inner monologue is important but Anime skips it, but that's fine, COTE have a lot of other good things like the plot—they rushing it like crazy.

But COTE still has great character, oh... no character is relavent in the Anime, Horikita, about whom Ayanokouji clearly stated in Volume 3: "Horikita is not tsun tsun or dere dere" in the Anime is Tsundere.

What about the Main character which is fairly complicated character, Lerche be like: Edgelord personality go brr.

The Side Characters, Do you Anime fans even remember: Shiina, Haruka, Akito, Keisei, Kanazaki, or even Ibuki?

Also if we go by Season 1's pacing, there is still content left to make a whole new season.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.